65

☆ 67. Chapter 65

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 65 Lu

Qizhou has transformed these days, and he has completely Xi his new body.

When he first took shape, he was still a little Xi to it, and he unconsciously wanted to get on all fours, jump and climb when he walked. But fortunately, he had been a man for more than 20 years, and it didn't take long to get it straightened.

Regarding his transformation in advance, he didn't hide it from the live broadcast room, the key is that he can't hide it, he has a lot of things to do, and he can't keep his cat body all the time during the daytime live broadcast, which will be very inconvenient.

He is still a weak Zhengtai now, even if the live broadcast room wants him to go out, he can refuse on the grounds that he is still underage and too dangerous outside.

So telling the live broadcast room about his transformation in advance actually doesn't have much impact. As for the live broadcast room asking him why he suddenly transformed in advance, he was also confused.

"I don't know, just, when I woke up from sleep, I suddenly became human..."

Look, what a cute and confused little Zhengtai, the audience in the live broadcast room was conquered by his beautiful Zhengtai face, I just want to lick my face, where do you remember to ask.

As for the research institute, they want to study why he suddenly transformed, but they can only transfer items to the orc continent with a single arrow, so as to locate the orc continent and open the passage, they can't let Lu Qizhou transfer the items to the interstellar at all, and they can't study it if they want to.

Lu Qizhou successfully broke through, and he also got an unexpected surprise and transformed in advance, so he was naturally in a very good mood.

All the development of the tribe went smoothly, and the collection team organized also filled all the idle caves in Cat Valley.

Liuli City also saw that it had already built three houses as many as Cat Valley, and it had been empty, and there were no orcs living in it, thinking about Lu Qizhou who filled Liuli City, he was more and more worried about Tufeng.

The things he asked Tu Feng to do, once successful, he would be able to grasp the economic lifeline of the Orc Continent.

When the orcs were Xi to paper money, he talked about building a country and getting all races to join, and then everything was logical.

At the same time, he found that the days without the figure style were really boring.

All the orcs of the tribe regard him as a spiritual belief, and there is more than enough awe and closeness, Ah Yue, Ah Li and Doudou, although they are very close to him, but it is the closeness between relatives.

There are also those sacrifices and patriarchs, who have also become close to him over time, and this closeness also belongs to the elders to see the younger generations.

It's not the same as Tu Feng's feeling that he treats him as a friend of the same generation, and after Tu Feng recognized that he was not an ordinary cub from the beginning, he treated him as a partner and friend.

Many of Lu Qizhou's decisions and ideas are mainly said, and Tu Feng can quickly understand and support him.

Tu Feng's cleverness makes Lu Qizhou feel ashamed, he was just born in this world, and his knowledge is not as good as himself. If he is an interstellar person and has received the same education as himself since he was a child, Lu Qizhou believes that Tu Feng will definitely become a very good person.