34

☆ 36. Chapter 34

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

34 In this battle, Lu Qizhou was strongly impacted, although he did not see the whole war going on.

It was about an hour before the orcs returned, and when they returned, they were all back to human form.

Groups of orcs excitedly supported the injured orcs and talked nonsense.

"Haha, that's cool, those dead dogs, see if they dare to come in the future.

"It's not enough for me to shoot with one paw, or we will go to the door and just take their nest."

"Gee, isn't it good to have that time to sleep?

"Sleep? What do you think? Will the boats and the priests let us sleep? Is it good to learn Xi?

"Stop, I don't want to hear the word Xi at this moment.

"It would be nice if the vulture orcs also came once this year, and then they would not be able to Xi." "

The two priests who followed behind the orcs, keeping an eye on the wounded at all times, were speechless, the clansmen were good at everything, but they were too lazy, when would this problem be changed?

The injured orcs, who were being helped, did not speak, but their excitement was overflowing, and they actively participated in the discussion. One of the orcs said that he was happy, and with a dance of his hands, he tore the wound on his shoulder, and the herbs on the wound fell down, and he grinned in pain.

Ling Yuanyi frowned.."Don't move, it's off again." The

orcs suddenly didn't dare to move again, and the other orcs laughed at them, and they could still be injured in a battle with a hyena, which was too useless.

After returning to the tribe, Lu Qizhou hurriedly jumped out of bed, ran to the door and stood, a little helpless against the closed door.

The doors in the clan are all the kind of plug-in locks, and the design is high, and he is a kitten, he can't jump so high at all, and it is impossible to dial out the pins, not to mention that today's door is locked from the outside.

So I had to sit down in a hurry and shout... Eminem! Open the door for me! Doudou

followed him and asked him, "Zhouzhou, what are you going to do out there?" "

Lu Qizhou.." I'm going out to see those wounded, it's been so long, the sacrificial adults must not have disinfected them, they will be infected." "

Doudou doesn't know what infection is..." If they don't come back, no one will open the door for you, just like you used to lock me up. "

Lu Qizhou.."..."The hairy boy is holding a grudge."

In the past, when Lu Qizhou was still in school, he often locked Doudou at home, and only came back at night, and every time he came back, Doudou would squat at the door and wait for him.

Unexpectedly, one day he was like Doudou, he was locked up at home and couldn't get out, and he was ridiculed by Doudou, who was becoming more and more clever and smart...

Perhaps it was Lu Qizhou's voice that was too recognizable to the orcs, so he shouted, and it didn't take long for an orc to open the door for Lu Qizhou.

After opening the door, Lu Qizhou began to run wildly in the direction of the orcs, running in front of the orc army, and Lu Qizhou was picked up by Tufeng in front.