81

☆ 83. Chapter 81

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

81 The barrage of the audience in the live broadcast room, Lu Qizhou picked one or two backs, and then didn't speak again.

The audience didn't care, they looked at the whole picture of Liuli City in a new way, and continued to brush their barrage.

Seeing with their own eyes that such a large city was slowly erected on the endless wasteland, the sense of accomplishment of cloud construction made the audience excited.

Their favorite is the little butterfly orcs and ant orcs.

At the very edge of the street, there was a narrow path, separated by a low guardrail, and the ant orcs and butterfly orcs walked up and down.

This is the road that Liuli City has specially separated for the little orcs, and a small change can make people feel the intentions.

After twenty minutes, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng finally walked to the small city that was fenced in the southeast.

The small city sounds small, but it's actually not small, it's the size of a hundred acres of land, and the small houses in it are exactly the same as the glass city, but they have shrunk many times.

There were countless little orcs living inside, and they were walking around inside, and Lu Qizhou also saw them lining up in front of the small supermarket.

This small city also has high walls and defensive formations, and from a distance, it is a miniature version of the glazed city.

After seeing the small city and walking for a while, Lu Qizhou didn't want to go.

In such a big city, he may not be able to reach the end after walking for three or four days, there are the same houses everywhere, but there is nothing to look at.

The group walked back and went to the cafeteria for a meal.

After eating, the orcs do whatever they want, whether they want to sleep as prototypes, be lazy, or do anything.

Today is their day off, so be happy with them.

The leisurely afternoon passed, and when it was four o'clock in the afternoon, the orcs who rang the bell rang the bell of the assembly.

The orcs of all races had been explained before, and as soon as the bell rang, they gathered in the main square.

Now as soon as the bell rang, they all rushed to the square.

Gather and stand according to the position of the statues of their respective tribes, and watch the high-level orcs walk up to the high platform one by one, holding ivory microphones, and begin to speak.

The high-level officials have long been familiar with all kinds of speeches, and the tension of coming to power for the first time is still in front of them, but now in the face of tens of thousands of orcs who have been pressed by the black, the high-level leaders can also be calm.

This time it was to celebrate the completion of Liuli City, so the speeches of the high-level leaders were basically beautiful words to congratulate the tribe on getting better and better.

At the end of the five-minute speech for one person, Lu Qizhou took the stage to make a summary, summarized last year's harvest, looked forward to the future, and then announced the start of the celebration.

Of course, those summaries were deleted a lot by Lu Qizhou, and the live broadcast ball was still on, how could he tell the real development of the tribe.