9

☆ 10. Chapter 9

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

9 Tufeng entered the Cat Valley with the smell of meat that was so fragrant that he couldn't help but swallow his saliva, and was startled by the dense smoky meat in the middle of the Cat Valley.

He was also shocked by the smoke of the smoky meat, which hung high on the trunk of the tree, and the smoke below was smoky, and it had turned brown, and it looked very firm.

His pupils narrowed, and he took a step back, the fire really looked a little scary.

But all the orcs who lived in the forests of the Orc Continent, even if they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, had learned about the horror of wildfires from the mouths of the orcs of the previous generation.

As long as there is a little bit of it on their fur, it will burn brightly, and even if the fire is extinguished, it will be a serious injury if they don't die, so it is normal for him to be afraid.

But I didn't expect that the cat clan is not afraid of fire at all now.

The cats and orcs in the valley all seemed to be not afraid of the mountain fire at all, and they were busy with their own things, and more than a dozen cats and orcs were very close to the fire and added dry branches to the fire, as if they were not afraid at all.

For the first time, Tu Feng admired the cat orc tribe, what kind of courage is this, so that he can get so close without fear of the mountain fire.

When Ali saw him stop, he asked, "Tufeng, why don't you leave?"

Tufeng was embarrassed to say that he was afraid of the fire, so he could only walk in... "

Entering the Cat Valley, Tu Feng put down the wild boar far away from the mountain fire, and the orcs came to drag the wild boar away with all hands and feet, and greeted Tu Feng warmly.

Lu Qizhou, who was squatting on his platform to watch the fire, also saw the handsome black-eyed panda orc, and the people in the live broadcast room also saw it, and they became excited one by one.

[It's him!] It's him! It's that panda orc!

[Ahhh

[Why didn't he become a giant panda today, I want to see. [

That's a battle form, okay?] Now that he doesn't fight, why did he become a panda?

[To say weakly, I have been squatting in the live broadcast room for the past two days, just to wait for a handsome guy with dark circles! ] Anchor, I'll give you a reward of 5,000 interstellar coins, can you come close and let me see the handsome guy? 【

Phew!】 You superficial people! Anchor, I've already given a reward of 10,000 yuan, you can turn him into a giant panda for us to see! Lu

Qizhou's mental power swept over those barrages, only to feel that his head was full of black lines, and asked.

"Isn't it nice to have so many cat men and cat girls in the clan every day? You've changed your mind so quickly. "

[How can it be the same, cats and orcs are all handsome, cute and beautiful, but there are no ones as handsome as pandas. [

Occasionally change the taste...]

[To tell the truth, these orcs are really much better looking than those stars, at least they are natural. Interstellar

is now able to become beautiful and beautiful by perfecting genes, so there is no one who has not perfected genes when they become stars.

Lu Qizhou didn't like their barrage of judging the orcs, so he didn't bother with them anymore.