33

☆ 35. Chapter 33

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

33 This "enemy attack" with a broken sound interrupted the old priest's words, and also shocked Lu Qizhou.

The tribe, which was originally quiet and peaceful, instantly seemed to come to life, and all the noisy voices came out.

The panicked voices of the cats and orcs and the angry and disdainful voices of the panda orcs mixed together, and the tribe was noisy.

"Those disgusting hyenas are here again! "

Hide the old man and the little cub! "

These disgusting bed bugs, we're going to dare to come to the door and do it. Kill them!

"The kraft candy that can't be shaken off, come once a year, Lao Tzu will kill you!"

"If I don't beat you all over the ground today, you won't be worthy of being an iron-eating beast!" "

Hahaha, it's good to come! Finally, I don't have to write! In

the noisy voice, Lu Qizhou looked at Father Eminem and a few orcs and sacrifices, and quickly rushed out of the room, Ali didn't forget to turn his head and tell him and Doudou... Take care of your brother, hide together, don't come out! Lingyuan's

sacrificial voice was even harsher.."Zhouzhou! Absolutely not to come out, you know?

Lu Qizhou knew the seriousness of the matter, and immediately nodded.."Okay, I won't go out." He

didn't worry too much, because when the house was built, a wall had already been built at the exit of Cat Valley, which was not high, but it was three meters tall.

The reason why the orcs reported the enemy attack just now must be because they were on duty on the city wall and found traces of hyena orcs.

Today's Cat Valley is not the Cat Valley that once had nowhere to escape as long as the exit was blocked.

If the hyenas wanted to get in, they had to go through the city wall first. And the panda orcs are all there, they just don't come back.

He was a little curious in his heart, and wanted to go and see the battle situation, but thinking of Ali's worries suppressed his curiosity.

But he didn't want to go out and watch it, it didn't mean that the interstellar audience didn't want to watch it either.

【Boat boat! Get out there and check it out!

[Going to fight?! Zhouzhou, hurry up, hurry! I want to see it!

[Can you people stop a little, the boat is so small, if something happens to you who goes out to watch the battle, are you responsible? 【

Zhouzhou, you open the curtains and let us see!】 I want to see the orcs fight! 【

Ahh I just came back from work and encountered such a prick. A scene of excitement! [

I want to see it, I want to see it, I want to see it! Lu

Qizhou doesn't want to gamble his own safety to meet the needs of the audience, but it's still okay to open a curtain, and he also wants to see it.

So he straightened up, pulled himself into a cat strip, and peeked out a little head behind the curtain to observe secretly.

also pushed the live ball out of the window with his paws, and the live ball couldn't stay away from his side, just floating next to his little head, faithfully playing the situation outside.