49

☆ 51. Chapter 49

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

49 As soon as Tu Feng told the orcs the news that Lu Qizhou was not only okay but also awakened, the orcs were all relieved, and then they were overjoyed.

They all wanted to see how Lu Qizhou was doing, but considering the first aid knowledge that Lu Qizhou said before, they didn't dare to surround Lu Qizhou's house, for fear that the air would be thin due to too many people, which would harm Lu Qizhou.

Lu Qizhou's thoughts and worries about the orcs only felt warm and comforting in his heart, he really wanted to teach the orcs to cultivate now, but he had to turn on the live broadcast first.

Otherwise, the audience and the politicians will be very anxious, not so much that they are real or not, but that the politicians will think that something has happened to him and what measures will be done.

He thought he wouldn't like the measures taken by the politicians.

But before opening the live broadcast, he still had to ask Tu Feng to tell the orcs not to talk about cultivation where he appeared.

This matter must be kept under wraps anyway.

So after Tu Feng calmed everyone down and came back, Lu Qizhou said to him: "Brother Tu Feng, you tell everyone, don't discuss cultivation in the place where I appear in the future, and you are the same, unless I take the initiative to talk to everyone, when I see me appearing, don't mention cultivation." After

saying this paragraph, he solemnly added: "This measure will be implemented from now on." He

said these words too seriously, Tufeng didn't understand why, he asked: "Why?" Zhouzhou, is there something wrong?

Lu Qizhou had a serious kitten face: "Brother Tufeng, don't ask, you just need to know that I am doing this for everyone, you just do what I say." "

The other orcs in the room are also you look at me, I look at you, I don't understand why Lu Qizhou made such a request.

But Lu Qizhou's expression was too serious, and they all unconsciously attached importance to this request.

Tu Feng has long understood Lu Qizhou's character in the long time of getting along, he only hesitated, and chose to believe in Lu Qizhou.

He felt that Lu Qizhou would not harm them, although this request was a bit strange and unreasonable, but he still went out and told everyone the news.

The orcs began to talk about it.

"Why didn't Zhou Zhou let us discuss cultivation at the place where he appeared?

"Yes, what a strange request?

"Oh, it doesn't matter if he's weird or not, what does Zhou Zhou say we can do, why do you think so much?

"Yes, if you don't mention it, don't mention it. The

orcs were confused, but they quickly accepted the request.

After Lu Qizhou did this, he pretended to stretch his waist and opened the live broadcast.

As soon as the live broadcast was opened, countless viewers poured into the live broadcast room, and the barrage of real or false concerns instantly exploded like fireworks.

Lu Qizhou didn't look at the barrage carefully, he just said: "I'm really fine, I'm just excited so I fainted, let's go get busy, I'll go to the cafeteria later to teach everyone to make good food."