112

☆ 114. Chapter 112

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 112 The

Chinese New Year's Eve dinner was ready, and the time was only half past five. The family helped bring all the dishes to the table and filled the table.

A large table of dishes with all the color and flavor, Seeing Ah Yue drooling wildly, she was already pregnant and couldn't stand the hunger, Seeing so many delicious foods, she couldn't be greedy.

"Is it ready to eat? Hurry up, I'm so hungry! She fixed her eyes on the braised pork on the table.

Since the development of the tribe, various cuisines have risen rapidly, but the favorite dish of the orcs is braised pork.

Usually, the braised pork sold outside is delicious enough, not to mention that it is made by Lu Qizhou.

The brown-red soft and glutinous flesh skin has an oily luster, and it must be very delicious just by imagining it.

There are other dishes that also look very appetizing.

Lu Qizhou stretched out his hand to let Tu Feng wipe the water droplets on his hands, and said with a smile: "Eminem, you can't bear to be hungry, you can eat first, and we will be fine immediately." "

Shi Feng is unsealing a pot of wine, it is a jar of peach blossom fruit wine, which is made from the peach blossoms picked by the monkey tribe from the plantation of the hinged moth tribe, which is only sold in the tribal supermarket, and costs 100 yuan a bottle.

The porcelain vase containing the wine is strangely exquisite, plus the peach blossom wine with cumbersome craftsmanship, it is no wonder that it is sold so expensive, if it is not for the New Year, Shi Feng is reluctant to take it out and drink it.

Doudou is also opening a jar of juice, a jar of orange juice made from the orchard of the hedgehog tribe.

Alan is trying his best to suppress the little cub in his arms, Yufeng, and prevent him from reaching out to grab the dishes on the table.

Ah Li was also holding a bowl and chopsticks, seeing that everyone was busy, Ah Yue sat at the table, the more she looked at the dishes on the table, the more hungry she became, and she didn't know how many times her saliva had drowned.

Ali felt sorry for his wife, so he served her vegetables first.."Yue'er, come, you eat first."

Ah Yue couldn't wait to take the meal, picked up the chopsticks and began to feast, and the first chopsticks were sandwiched to the braised pork.

Lu Qizhou finished wiping his hand, picked up the bowl that belonged to Lingyazi, and also put some vegetables in the bowl for him.

Everyone sat down one after another, and after Ah Yue ate a few bites and relieved her hunger, Lu Qizhou stood up with a wine glass and said, "Come, let's have a glass for the New Year today." Everyone

already knew the meaning of clinking glasses, and they all took up their own wine and juice, said some auspicious words with laughter, and then drank all the wine and juice in the glass.

Lu Qizhou used to be an orphan, he liked to cook, and after making it, he ate it alone.

Although his cooking skills are a little behind before, all the dishes he cooks are well received by the family.

"The Eight Treasure Duck is delicious! The aroma is so strong, the duck skin tastes a little creamy, and the glutinous rice inside is also delicious, you can try it!