138

☆ 140. Chapter 138

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

138 As soon as Tu Feng saw these two soft little things, a wicked smile broke out on his face.

He reached out and touched it, and rubbed it gently...

Then in exchange for a paralyzed kitten "meow", it bounced up and left his arms, and jumped onto the sofa, as if it had been stepped on its tail.

After he jumped, he started to blow up the hair.."What are you doing!

Tu Feng touched his nose, and watched Zhou Zhou put his tail down again, tightly guarding the bell, very regretful, I knew that my hand was faster just now, and I would touch it a few more times.

After Zhouzhou became a cat, Tu Feng's favorite thing to touch was his bell, mainly because it felt too good, soft and hairy.

It's a pity that since Zhou Zhou found out that he has this habit, he will clamp his tail tightly when he turns into a cat, and he will never transform himself in foreign countries.

The shame in his bones made him unable to walk like the orcs from time to time, and he turned naked as he walked. Flee.

Tu Feng saw him blow up, and hurriedly coaxed.."Okay, okay, I won't touch it, didn't I hold back..."

What's wrong with you? I always like to touch it, and I don't want to touch it anymore. "

Tufeng is very innocent.." Good baby, I didn't touch it less when you were in human form, why didn't you let me touch it as soon as you turned into a cat?

Lu Qizhou's little hairy face turned pink..."How can it be the same, you say that you are not a beast, you can do it against a cat!" "

Tufeng is more innocent.." I didn't think about anything, I just thought it was cute. "

Lu Qizhou.." Hmph, the next time I touch you, I will sleep in the living room. "

I don't know why, the two have been together for so many years, and they have cultivated many times, but Lu Qizhou still can't Xi him touching the bell when he is in the shape of a cat.

Usually in human form, his cat nature is well restrained, but as soon as he turns into a cat form, he seems to be unsealed, and all the cat's nature can't be suppressed.

I don't like to touch water, I don't like fire, I don't like to be touched by inverted hair, I don't like to be touched by bells and pull my beard, I can't help but want to lick my hair...

There is no obstacle to intimacy with Lu Qizhou when he is in human form, once he becomes a cat, he has no evil thoughts, and if Tu Feng touches his private place, he will be very ashamed and uncomfortable.

Even Tu Feng didn't actually think about anything, he just thought he was cute...

Tu Feng was really a little annoyed when he saw him, and surrendered and agreed.."Okay, okay, okay if you don't touch it in the future?" Come over and hug me.

Lu Qizhou was reluctant to come over this time, and the distrustful eyes came out of the vertical line, and commanded: "You turn into a panda and I'll come over."

Tu Feng glanced at him with a helpless smile, took off his pair connivedly and threw it aside, turning into an adult-tall panda, and deliberately restrained all his breath.

If you don't converge, you can't do it, his panda shape is too fierce, which will make Zhouzhou uncomfortable.

Suddenly, the individual is also very contradictory, he likes to keep the original form of the sincere comfort, but also does not like the feeling of clumsiness, so he rarely turns into the original form.