67

☆ 69. Chapter 67

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

67 Lu Qizhou looked at Tu Feng, silently shedding tears, there were many emotions surging in his heart, and he couldn't tell how he was feeling at this moment.

He had imagined countless times what they would do after telling Tufeng the truth.

Among them, Tu Feng did not blame him at all, and he also thought about the possibility, but the possibility was too low.

Lu Qizhou asked himself, if it were him, it would be impossible for him to have nothing to do with a person who suddenly appeared and brought disaster to his hometown.

Even if this person didn't mean it, he managed to find a solution to the disaster.

But the truth is, those unknown disasters, it shouldn't have happened.

So although Lu Qizhou has never concealed that someone is spying on him, he is also ready to be pointed out by Qianfu from the beginning.

Tu Feng is close to him, but Tu Feng is a sensible and qualified leader, he should not have this attitude, and he should not forgive himself without any reason or hesitation.

He also said that he didn't have to apologize, that he didn't do anything wrong.

Lu Qizhou's heart is hot, and timidity still exists, but he inexplicably gave birth to hope.

He stared blankly at Tu Feng and heard him speak again.

"Zhouzhou, do you know what kind of life we had before you came? Tu Feng looked at him sadly, "We don't have a sheltered house, we eat cold and smelly raw meat, and we watch the orcs starve and freeze to death every winter!"

"Before you appeared, we were ignorant, stupid, backward, empty, but we couldn't even eat enough, Zhouzhou, do you think this is a leisurely and happy life?

Lu Qizhou's words were speechless, and Tu Feng's words reminded him of the orcs who had just come to the Orc Continent, the orcs who were sweeping the sky and drinking blood...

"Even without the enemies you mentioned, we would have lived our lives in a mess, and maybe one day we would die in the cold of winter, and no one would remember that we ever existed.

"We prayed to the beast god that he would appear and save us.

"But no matter how devout we prayed, the beast god never appeared.

"Until one day, you appeared, Zhouzhou, you appeared, you are the beast god in my heart, you are the god who saved all our orcs.

"Zhouzhou, it is your arrival that brings us hope, civilization, and everything!

Tu Feng held Lu Qizhou's face with both hands, a handsome face, full of determination and gratitude.

He was not calm at all, he was very excited, and he excitedly told Lu Qizhou his thoughts.

"Zhouzhou, you have brought us so much, so much, what is it if you just bring a little trouble?

"Orcs are never afraid of battle! Never afraid of death!

"I'm just afraid of losing my faith.

He said firmly and softly to Lu Qizhou, "And you, Zhouzhou, you are my faith!" It is also everyone's faith.

Lu Qizhou was greatly shocked.

He was so shocked that his mouth opened wider and wider, and his tears stopped unconsciously.