12

☆ 13. Chapter 12

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

12 Early the next morning, Lu Qizhou got up early and went to wake up the patriarch.

Cats are lazy, often sleep until three poles in the morning before getting up, unless there is really no food, will go hunting early.

But now that there is smoked meat, fish from the river at the door, and so much food, the patriarch can't help but be lazy.

Lu Qizhou is still a kitten, although instinct makes him want to lie down and purr everywhere, but his core is not a real cub, yesterday he had wasted a day because of his addiction to grooming, and he couldn't waste it today.

So early in the morning, he asked the patriarch to wake up the soldiers from house to house, used the cauldron where the fish had been boiled yesterday to fetch water, and instructed them to officially boil the salt.

All those salt stones were thrown into the pot to boil, and the fire below kept burning, and the water soon boiled.

The pure salt stone slowly melts inside, staining the water a pale blue-green color.

There are a lot of impurities that cannot be melted at the bottom of the stone cauldron, and these impurities need to be filtered, but the animal skins preserved by the orcs alone cannot filter out the impurities.

He thought about it, but he exchanged another large roll of fine gauze.

Now that's all he can do, and when he finds nettles or cotton, he can slowly cultivate them into a scale to replace these things that have been exchanged from the stars.

In addition, they made a few stone pots, cut the gauze to the right size, just covered the stone pots, and poured the boiled salt water down from the top of the gauze.

After filtering so many times, the impurities remain on the gauze, and all that flows down is salt water.

Then put the filtered brine on the makeshift stove again and start boiling.

It took a long time to boil the brine thoroughly and leave a thin layer of white salt crystals, which could be considered a success.

One morning, he was explaining the details of boiling salt to the soldiers, and at noon he and his people had each roasted meat to fill their stomachs.

Leaving a few orcs to watch the boiling salt, the other warriors went hunting, and Lu Qizhou went out of Cat Valley with Ah Hei and the females.

Hei has a good memory, and he clearly remembers where the sweet potato vines are, and after taking them to the place, Hei said: "This is it, you see, these are the kind of vines that day."

Lu Qizhou looked at the sweet potato vine that stretched for at least more than 20 meters, and with a cheer, he was about to struggle from Ah Yue's arms.

Ah Yue put him down, and Zhou Zhou looked at these sweet potato vines in front of him, exuding joy all over his body.

He popped out his little paws, like a cat litter, and began to gouge at the roots of a sweet potato vine.

It took a while to get a sweet potato as thick as his head and as long as his body, no, bigger than his size.

If it weren't for the yellow-brown skin that was too familiar, and the paw claws were cut open to reveal a pale yellow, he wouldn't have believed it was a sweet potato.

He was surprised and said, "Why is it so big?!" "

Sweet potatoes are a specialty of the interstellar blue star, which is not available on other planets, but now the blue star has only cultivated the average size of the sweet potato to such a large size after tens of thousands of years of cultivation.