56

☆ 58. Chapter 56

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

56 As of now, Lu Qizhou is almost a year old, and the whole cat has grown very big, probably injected with genetic medicine and cultivating immortals, and he now looks about the same size as an adult cat.

Like Doudou, his current body size is only two-thirds the size of Lu Qizhou, and he knows that he is still a cat cub at a glance.

Lu Qizhou has grown so big, and he is looking forward to his height as an adult, He once only grew to 1.8 meters, and I personally feel that he should be able to grow a little taller in this life.

At this time, his body was slender and powerful, and his claws were so sharp and sharp that he could blow his hair and cut through the rice, which was not a problem at all.

As soon as he pawed down, he fell to the ground of rice, and he followed everyone with a sense of accomplishment to cut it very hard.

Seeing the golden rice falling down, Lu Qizhou's heart was also full of energy, Until...

"Zhouzhou! Don't cut it! Oh, look at the rice you cut, it's all piled up in a mess, and you have to cut it and bundle it!

Lu Qizhou turned around and saw that all the rice he had cut was horizontal and vertical, not neat at all, and the members of the planting team looked at him with condemnation the day after tomorrow.

Lu Qizhou scratched his head in embarrassment, and his paws retracted weakly.."Uh... Well, I'm not going to get it—"

The orc gave him a strange look, and then came up and tied up the rice for him.

Lu Qizhou saw that the rice side was helping, so he simply stopped here, and ran to see another piece of land to watch the orcs pull soybeans.

Looking at it, my hands started to itch again...

At the end of the day, Lu Qizhou helped a lot, but his mood was still very happy and he was not hit at all.

Looking at the grain field on the edge of the land full of crops, Lu Qizhou's whole person was filled with joy.

Not only him, but also the orcs, the joy of the harvest made everyone smile, even if they didn't know whether they loved the crops or not.

There was the cat orc who had eaten sweet potatoes, and it was blown away from everyone there.

"The sweet potatoes are delicious, roasted over the fire, ouch, the sweet smell, like honey, so fragrant. It tastes soft and glutinous, even Grandpa A Yuan can bite it..."

"Yes, yes, I remember that Zhouzhou roasted a few at that time, and one person shared a piece of it for us, and it was really delicious~" "

Is it really so delicious?" Is there any meat that tastes good?

"What do you mean by that? Compared to meat, the taste is lighter, but it is very sweet, and it is just as delicious.

"Sweet potatoes are so delicious, so will rice, wheat, and soybeans be even better?"

"Why do I think the best thing to eat is carrots? Zhouzhou didn't let us rabbits pull carrots, but it was so fragrant, more fragrant than alfalfa, I had never smelled such a fragrant smell, I really wanted to taste it, suck it..."

The orcs discussed their favorite food crops, and Lu Qizhou was also full of joy when he heard it, thinking that everyone has been busy for so long, so I will treat everyone tonight."