50

☆ 52. Chapter 50

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

50 Lu Qizhou thought that cultivation was difficult, really.

Before cultivating, he also specially instructed Ah Yue and Ah Li to take Doudou to their room to sleep, for fear that if Doudou made a noise, he would not be able to calm down.

Who knew that he had just laid down, and slowly relaxed his body and knew the sea according to Ling Yazi's instructions, and saw that the aura that Ling Yazi said was drilling into his body.

Those auras couldn't wait as if they had finally found their mother's body, Lu Qizhou was a little hurt by those aura, and he asked Lingyazi in horror.."Senior! Didn't you say that you want to channel the aura into the body? How are they like they're out of control?!

Lingyazi said sourly, "With such a high degree of aura affinity, you should be content."

Lu Qizhou still didn't quite understand, and Ling Yazi explained: "Your qualifications are too good, even in the immortal cultivation world, you are the top one, have you ever heard of the mutated heavenly spirit root?" Your psychic constitution is better than the mutated Heavenly Spirit Root. "

Lingyazi's voice is more sour and sour.." People are fast at absorbing spiritual power, your psychic physique not only absorbs spiritual power quickly, but also cultivates spiritual soul and mana at the same time, plus your demon clan's natural flesh. The body is strong, you can think for yourself how good this physique is.

As soon as

he said this, Lu Qizhou understood, and immediately rejoiced.."That senior, are all orcs the same physique?"

Lingyazi sneered.."What do you think, little cub?" It's good to have such a proud son of heaven as you among the orcs, and I want every orc to be like this, what dreams do you have in your innocence? As

soon as this threat to his life was gone, Lingyazi also exposed his poisonous side. Lu Qizhou didn't mind, and asked him in disappointment: "Is there really no one with outstanding talent?"

Ling Yazi was silent for a moment and said, "There are a few talents with good talents. He asked Lu Qizhou, "Do you remember the orcs who were injected with genetic drugs by you?" "

Lu Qizhou.." remember.

"Those few have good qualifications, they themselves have good qualifications, and later you strengthened their bodies with genetic drugs, and their qualifications are naturally very good, especially the one who ate spiritual ginseng when he was a child, and his qualifications are only a little worse than yours." "

Lu Qizhou is really happy now, it is useless for him to be strong alone, and all the orcs have to be strong together, which is the real rise.

"Thank you for your advice. Lu Qizhou said gratefully.

After thanking him, Lu Qizhou had nothing to ask, so he calmed down and continued to absorb spiritual power.

The spiritual power absorbed into the body, according to the previous cycle, after walking in the body for two big weeks, Lu Qizhou's body finally reached the limit and stopped.

He found that after he really started cultivating, his body would become stronger every time his spiritual power traveled in his body for a great week.

When he stopped, Lu Qizhou could clearly feel that he was a little stronger than during the day.

When it was over, he asked Ling Yazi: "Senior, you said that I can cultivate meat at the same time. Body and soul and mana, this flesh. I feel the strength of the body, but why don't I feel this spirit and spell?