23

☆ 24. Chapter 23

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

23 This first house, which has just been built, has won the love of all orcs.

The so-called words have no basis, no matter how good what you say, it is better to see it yourself.

Now that the house is out, the orcs finally understand why Lu Qizhou must build a house.

This house is so comfortable that you don't even have to live in it, just by looking at it, you can know how comfortable this house is to live in.

It's really not wrong to say that it's warm in winter and cool in summer, the orcs were originally suspicious of Lu Qizhou's words, but now they also completely believed his words.

It's also so cool, if they can build all the houses before winter comes, does that mean they can live in this kind of house in winter?

This house brought a great shock to the orcs, and the means of physical incentives were so good that Lu Qizhou was surprised.

From that day on, the clansmen changed their lazy style, and Lu Qizhou was so diligent that he wondered if they were pandas and cats.

Every morning, I get up before dawn and start working, eat a big pot of rice made by the tribesmen at noon and night, and work until late at night.

The orcs have good night vision, and they don't have to work at night.

There is no need for Lu Qizhou to urge the whipping, the orcs can be conscious, and as long as they think that these houses in Cat Valley that are quickly rising from the ground have their own share, they are full of excitement.

Lu Qizhou is quite sorry for this, he is ready to fight wits and courage with these lazy cats and lazy bears, but who knows that they do not play according to the routine.

So much so that he has nothing to do every day now, he stays on his stone platform with Doudou all day long to watch the orcs build houses in full swing, and watches the orcs build in full swing with the audience, which is exciting and boring.

The orcs who have experience in building houses don't need his guidance at all, and the houses are built quickly and well.

The little cubs in the clan didn't know what the adults were doing, but when they saw them working, they didn't dare to come forward to disturb them, so they nested in the corner every day to watch the adult orcs go about their work.

Basically, everyone is the same as Lu Qizhou, and the peasants are squatting in various places to watch the adult orcs build houses, and from a distance, they are all hairy balls.

The cats and cubs are okay, they can find a small nest and bask in the sun for a day, but the panda cubs are not, and the slightly larger ones can crawl and run around.

Especially those red-skinned little rats can only be allocated a few females to take with them, and Lu Qizhou often goes to make a scientific suggestion, trying to let the panda females take their children not so rough, so that raising children is easy to die.

But it's a pity that the panda females promise very well every time, and they can forget his words when they turn their heads, those little mouse pandas live in dire straits every day, and Lu Qizhou can't bear to look at them again...

After the orcs visited the first house, he organized the orcs to make a census, and the total number of orcs of the two races was 853, 601 were adult orcs, and 252 were cubs.