22

☆ 23. Chapter 22

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

22: The sap of the sticky tree gave Lu Qizhou a big surprise the next day.

This thing looks clear and thorough, a thin layer is smeared on the stone, and after the other stone is closed, it is firmly glued together, no matter how you break it, it is extremely hard to stick, and it dries very quickly.

However, there is a problem, that is, if the amount of glue is too small, those uneven places are easy to leak, and if the amount is too much, it will be wasteful.

Lu Qizhou asked people to pull the yellow mud again, mixed some in it, and tried to rub it into the stone again.

This is just the right fit, the two stones are glued together and there are almost no gaps. Under the wetness of the mud, the drying speed of the gum is also slightly slower, and when you scrape it with a branch, it is much smoother and better-looking.

This experiment greatly encouraged Lu Qizhou, so the panda clan had just come to the cat orc tribe on the second day, and was captured by Lu Qizhou.

The big bears and kittens of the two clans all let Lu Qizhou command them around, moving stones, digging mud, cutting stones, digging foundations, cutting trees, building walls...

Originally, the two clans merged, so why did they have to have a ceremony to worship the heavens, a fire party or something, right?

But Lu Qizhou felt that this was too much of a waste of time, seeing that winter was coming, all the orcs of the two clans must add up to seven or eight hundred, right? If you don't hurry up, where will the winter house be built?

He didn't want to build a big shop, he wanted to build it in one step, and directly build a neatly arranged large courtyard, when the time comes, the orcs of the two races can live together, or they can live together as a family, in short, how to distribute it.

In this way, even if the warriors and females of the two clans combined are numerous, the time to build the house will inevitably be slowed down, so you will have to hurry.

Fortunately, although the orcs of the two clans didn't know how comfortable the house Lu Qizhou said, they were also very obedient to point where to fight.

He is the messenger of the beast god, and both clans know that what he says is a holy decree, which is better than the words of two patriarchs and two sacrifices, even if he is only a few months old.

With this relationship, Lu Qizhou only felt that he was waving his arm, and he only needed to look at everything he did, and he could quickly get the effect he wanted by opening his mouth.

Those who have really experienced it will never dislike it. Fortunately, he is not a very power-hungry person, otherwise these two tribes will become his private property sooner or later.

On the day the first house was completed, the orcs of the two tribes visited the courtyard house countless times in batches, and they liked it somehow.

The white and cyan stones of uniform size are tied together by yellow mud gum, and the yellow mud is also regularly distributed on the wall, which has a different kind of beauty.

In addition to the small courtyard in the middle, there is a rectangular house on each side, and the interior of the house is divided into more small rooms. The roof of the house is made of slightly thinner branches. The roof is watered with yellow mud gum, and it is smooth with a sense of translucency, a bit like the color of yellow agate that is not very transparent.