69

☆ 71. Chapter 69

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

69 After eating a meal of steamed buns and tofu, all the orcs in Cat Valley were conquered.

They now finally know why Lu Qizhou attaches so much importance to the grain in the field, and has set up a special department to take care of them for the food.

In the past, all the orcs didn't quite understand Lu Qizhou's approach, and in their opinion, those green things were things that only vegetarian orcs like the rabbit clan would eat.

They're carnivorous orcs, isn't it good to eat meat?

But Zhou Zhou said that with this food, they will never go hungry again, so even if they are not too cold about this food, they still take good care of it.

Now that I've eaten a meal, all the orcs who don't care about food are really fragrant.

Woo woo, the buns are delicious, and the tofu brains are delicious!

Especially in the evening class, Zhou Zhou also said that the buns and tofu are not the best, and the wheat flour and beans and rice can make something more delicious.

Before they even ate it, their saliva was already 3,000 feet away.

However, the bad news always comes so suddenly, Lu Qizhou said that because there are too few wheat, beans and rice in the tribe, everyone will not be able to eat it with an open stomach until the third harvest next summer...

It's okay that the orcs haven't eaten such a delicious thing before, but now that they've eaten it, it's really hard to let them wait until next year.

There was that clever orc, and he wanted to ask Lu Qizhou if they could speed up their cultivation and go to the grain every day to perform the cultivation technique, but considering that Zhouzhou was being watched, he endured it.

It wasn't until after ten o'clock that Zhou Zhou came to the school to convene a meeting with everyone, and then you asked me one by one.

"Zhouzhou, can we go and give food a practical cultivation technique every day?

"Yes, yes, the buns are delicious, we want to eat them every day!" "

Tofu brain is also delicious, if I can get up every morning and drink a bowl and suck it..."

"

I'm also a first-order ninth-level..."

Lu Qizhou looked at everyone's expectant eyes, and urgently discussed with Tu Feng and them for half an hour, and added a cultivation team to the tribe on the spot.

This cultivation technique can be participated in by all orcs, as long as the cultivation level is above the first order and the fifth level, the orcs who can perform the cultivation technique can participate.

As long as everyone has free time and spiritual power, they will go to the plants once and ripen the grain of this season as soon as possible.

However, the planting team is not like other teams, and can also receive wages, which belongs to Yiwu labor, and everyone is voluntary.

Ah Jiang, the captain of the literacy team, has always been keeping track of everyone's cultivation level, and by now, more than 1,000 people in the tribe have reached the fifth level of the first rank.

There are more than 300 orcs who have reached the second order or above, and there is only one Lu Qizhou in the third order.

Among the second order, the cultivation of the figure wind is the highest, and he is now the peak of the second order, as long as there is an opportunity, he can break through to the third order like Lu Qizhou.