118

☆ 120. Chapter 118

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 118 Before the sea beasts, they were driven to the shore by the

sea monsters, but they couldn't build houses, so they basically just squeezed into the beach to sleep, and they had been sleeping for almost three months.

They didn't feel anything about themselves, and Lu Qizhou really couldn't stand it.

Can you imagine tens of thousands of people lying on a beach? There's not even a treehouse to shelter from the elements, and it looks like a refugee.

It's easy to build a house by the sea, just let them build a brick factory and a cement factory here, and if they want to build a sticky tree, let them look for it first, and if they can find it, they can bring a batch of sticky tree saplings from the tribe and plant it.

Deploy the formation, or it will be able to form a scale in a few years, and during this period, it can be temporarily transported by aircraft like the Northland.

Anyway, the sticky sap doesn't take up space, and a batch of it is enough to use it for a long time.

However, the geographical environment of the seaside is different from that of the central part of the country, and there may be some novel building materials.

Now that the seaside branch has not yet been built, Lu Qizhou can be sure that this seaside branch will definitely be the richest branch of all the tribes in the future.

Backed by the boundless sea, whether it is all kinds of seafood, or the possible mineral veins in the depths of the seabed, they will be rich in the future.

Moreover, the ocean is so big, the orcs derived will only be more than the land orcs, not less than the land orcs, and I don't know how many small divisions can be derived again.

But no matter how many orcs they have, no matter how rich they will be in the future, they are still orcs who don't even have a shelter from the wind and rain.

Lu Qizhou, who couldn't stand it, began to draw the design drawings of the houses by the sea and count the various materials needed by the seaside in the afternoon.

He didn't teach them how to build a treehouse for the time being, after all, they only stayed at the beach for a few days, and when they returned, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs would follow with supplies, and it would take more than a month at most to start building the city.

Teach them to build a treehouse, and then they will have to be demolished, and it is troublesome, so it is better to let them keep it in its original state first.

And now the sea beasts can make some preparations first, such as cutting some thick tree trunks from the forests around the sea to dry, and then use them as beams when building houses.

However, this can wait for Lu Qizhou and them to leave before starting to prepare, and now their task is to settle the arrears of various materials they have eaten during this time, and use sea goods and sea salt to pay off the debts.

The seafood that Lu Qizhou wants, both fresh and dried, anyway, there is an ice warehouse on the flying ship, which is covered with a freezing array, and the seafood can be kept fresh if thrown in.

Lu Qizhou spent half a day drawing the drawings of the seaside villa he had gotten from the interstellar audience, and spent another day with Tufeng to write out the construction plan of the Northland branch according to memory and silently, and revise it.