75

☆ 77. Chapter 75

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 75 The

eyes of the tiger orc turned into vertical pupils, he roared, quickly popped out his claws, and his back was arched, which was a defensive posture.

The other orcs weren't much better, and if they hadn't remembered that this was Cat Valley, not in the wild, they would have done it.

Tu Feng also felt ashamed, and hurriedly reassured them after being embarrassed: "It's okay, it's okay, don't be afraid, this is the cafeteria, they're going to line up to eat."

After repeating it several

times in a row, the orcs of all tribes let down their guard and asked in a stunned voice.

"Eat? Why do you run so fast to eat?

"I thought it was an enemy attack, but they're exaggerating!

"Yes, yes, eat and run like this, your tribe shouldn't usually give orcs food, right? Everyone

thought this scene was exaggerated, and they also had doubts about the treatment of Cat Valley.

These orcs are running so fast, could it be that if they don't run faster, they won't be able to eat?

Tu Feng was helpless, and said: "It's time for dinner, let's go eat too, and take you to see our tribe's canteen." The

orcs nodded hurriedly, also wanting to see if Cat Valley was treating the orcs harshly.

Tu Feng didn't say much, and led them towards the cafeteria.

Walking to the door of the cafeteria, the orcs saw a spectacular scene, the orcs who were running wildly just now, lined up in a long line with excitement.

There are three columns in the line, from the inside of the canteen to the outside, and it is not too much to say that there are many people.

Amid the roar of human voices, the orcs heard a lot of discussions.

"I heard that people from foreign tribes are visiting today, so I specially added two more dishes to the cafeteria today.

"What dish, what dish?" "

It seems to be called braised pork and braised pork ribs, and it is said to be made with the newly developed soy sauce of the logistics team, which is fragrant!

"Soy sauce? What is that?

"I don't know, but it smells so good, I can smell it all here." "

The canteen staff said that Zhou Zhou said that this braised pork should be served with rice to be delicious, and I don't know if there is rice today." I

didn't know what they were talking about, but the various descriptions made the orcs drool.

Lu Qizhou and the patriarchs of the sacrifices followed Tu Feng and them, without queuing, they went directly into the canteen and walked to the front.

Tufeng explained to them as he walked, "You're a visitor, so there's no need to queue up. But when you come to work, you'll have to line up like everyone else. The

orcs were a little flattered and said what they should be.

Under the watchful eyes of everyone, they cut in line in a grand manner and took the lead in getting the meal.

Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng are also enjoying this kind of treatment for the first time, and they usually line up honestly.

The canteen staff knew that they didn't have cutlery, and they had already prepared cutlery under Lu Qizhou's instructions, a big bowl and a spoon. The chopsticks are not prepared, and they will not use them if they are prepared.