144

☆ 146. Chapter 144: Extras (4)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 144: Fanwai (4)

Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng had never known that the speed of demon cultivation in the Mahayana period could be so fast.

It only took half a year for them to fly back to Liuli City again.

When there were no spirit stones before, they had insufficient endurance, so they could only use flying machines to travel, so they had never tested how fast they could achieve if they were purely flying.

This time, with the spirit stones replenished at any time, they really understood how strong the Mahayana period really was.

Blink an eye, it's not just talking.

The kind of speed that was so fast that he couldn't figure out the direction made Lu Qizhou redefine his Mahayana cultivation.

If they're not demon cultivators, but monks, they can still use the Shrink Inch spell, and the speed can go to the next level.

It is also because they have no opponents in the orc continent, if they live in a place like the Immortal Cultivation Realm, they will understand what kind of existence Mahayana monks are.

After returning to Liuli City, they didn't have time to reunite with their families, so they gathered the tribal elders and arranged a teleportation array in the main square of Liuli City.

After experimenting with being able to reach the Xinzhou Spirit Stone Mine in an instant, they dug up a batch of spirit stones again and teleported them over, and handed them over to the high-level orcs who could set up the teleportation array, and asked them to go to other provinces to set up the array.

They calculated that within a year at the latest, the teleportation array would be able to connect all the cities on the two continents.

After being busy, Lu Qizhou and the others had free time, went home and rested for two days, and reunited with their families.

After that, they toured around the empire, looked at the development over the years, solved some small problems, and found that without them, the orc empire was no longer developing so fast, but the pace was still steady.

The orcs perform their duties, their cultivation is steadily rising, all walks of life are blooming, and the cooperation with the empire is still in the honeymoon period.

When the state apparatus is fully operational, even if Lu Qizhou is there, it will not be of much help.

The two of them now exist more as mascots and spiritual pillars of the Orc Empire.

This fact made Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng happy and happy, but also a little inexplicably disappointed.

It feels like the child has grown up and doesn't need himself anymore.

But the loss was short-lived, and they quickly figured it out, wasn't that what they wanted to see in the first place?

They can free up time to do more of what they want to do, the empire has countless orcs there, they are growing at a breakneck speed, and they should be happy to hold up this fledgling empire.

After figuring it out, they returned to Liuli City and went to the New Island Continent again through the teleportation array.

During this period of time, the empire has sent a group of orcs to the Xinzhou continent to personally guide and help the orcs there develop.