97

☆ 99. Chapter 97

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 97 The

weather in early winter was very cold, and it snowed for several days, and Liuli City and everywhere were covered with a white patch.

If it weren't for the butterfly tribe, the ant tribe and the hummingbird tribe and some small orcs carrying small buckets and shovels all day long to shovel the snow, it is estimated that the snow would have been piled thicker.

Lu Qizhou sat on the roadside chair for a long time, until the blind date was over, and slowly some orcs returned home, Lu Qizhou stood up and walked home slowly.

For the first time, he didn't cover himself with a spiritual shield in the winter, and let the icy cold wind blow on his skin.

The weather was too cold, and instead of being blown more awake by the cold wind, his brain was wooden, and he drilled the horns more and more.

He went home slowly, and Tufeng looked for him everywhere but couldn't find him.

Tu Feng first went home, but when he didn't find him, he went out to look for him everywhere.

But Liuli City is no longer the Liuli City it used to be, a big city with a population of 500,000, and it takes several days to walk from the east gate to the west gate without spells, not to mention that there are so many houses in the city, and there are many small alleys in the city.

In such a big place, Tu Feng didn't know where Lu Qizhou had gone, and he really couldn't find him for a while.

Tu Feng was very anxious at first, full of thoughts just to find Lu Qizhou, to explain to him that he didn't know why so many females courted him.

It wasn't until after searching for half an hour that his mind gradually cleared up, and he began to think about why he wanted to explain this to Zhou Zhou.

Obviously, in the tribe, it is a normal thing to be courted, and it is not that no female has courted him before, but he has refused.

At that time, Zhou Zhou always looked at himself teasingly, and would smile and ask himself why he didn't accept others.

But tonight, why is Zhou Zhou so angry? Why does it look so shocking?

And myself, why did I see Zhouzhou's unhappy look, I was so weak-hearted, and I wanted to explain it so much?

Tu Feng couldn't figure it out, seeing that the sky was gradually darkening, he didn't know where he was walking and walking, and it should be quite far from the main square.

As he walked, he looked around, wandering through the alleys, and after walking a little longer, he saw a bar, and there were two or three barbecue restaurants on the left and right sides of the bar, in which the orcs were talking and laughing loudly, and the atmosphere was very lively.

The tribe's bar, which is a bar in the literal sense of the word, only sells alcohol, and is opened by the monkey orcs.

Orcs like to come for a drink after work, especially in winter, it is very popular, after a day of work, come to the bar to order a drink, by the way order a barbecue next to the bar, hot to eat, not to mention how comfortable the body is warm.

After eating, I went home to practice all night, and then continued to work the next day.

Tu Feng has never been in before, and he is somehow full of confusion today, and he can't find Zhouzhou, and his mood is also very irritable.