84

☆ 86. Chapter 84

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

84 Lu Qizhou really didn't think of the foreign orcs, after all, the foreign orcs hadn't joined the Cat Valley yet, and they hadn't started cultivating yet, so he didn't count them among the orcs who divided the medicine at all.

Now that he was reminded by Tu Feng, he realized that according to the way he stored the elixir like this, he didn't know when he would be able to get enough of it.

He was also an anxious man, and when he went to the morning meeting after breakfast, he brought it up.

In one of the spacious houses on the top floor of the tower, the tribal leaders sat around a conference table, each reporting on their own work.

After the report, a few small issues were raised and discussed, and everyone expressed their opinions and solved the problem in a few clicks.

When there is a disagreement, vote by a show of hands, and whichever side has the most votes will be heard.

As for Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng, one of them is a certain sacrifice and patriarch in the future, and each has a veto.

After talking about those small questions, Lu Qizhou Balabala told him about the elixir.

asked: "How should this elixir be distributed, do you have any opinions?"

After

listening to Lu Qizhou's story, everyone fell silent and began to ponder how to distribute.

This is a Xi cultivated by long-term meetings, and now the high-level orcs of the tribe are not looking at Lu Qizhou like before, and their family has developed a good thinking Xi.

There are many things that Lu Qizhou can't think of, they have already thought of them.

Tufeng was the first to speak: "I have two options here. First, distribution according to work. Second, it is assigned to the orcs who are about to break through.

When

his plan came out, Lu Qizhou nodded, wrote down the notes in front of him, and looked up and asked. "

Tufeng.." Not for the time being, I'll think about it again.

"I think what we need most now is high-level combat power, so I prefer to distribute them according to talent and cultivate a group of high-level warriors first.

"But wouldn't this be unfair to other orcs with average talent?"

After writing the last sentence,

Lingsheng also spoke: "It's really not fair, but now our situation is different, and it is necessary to concentrate resources to cultivate a group of combat power first."

Shi Feng shook his head.."This doesn't work, it's okay in the short term, after a long time, some people will be unbalanced, and I'm afraid that there will be chaos when the time comes, I support the second plan that Tu Feng said, assigned to the orcs who are about to break through." "

The priests and patriarchs in the conference room expressed their opinions on this issue, just like a debate, you have your thoughts, I have mine.

However, the atmosphere is not bad, there is a lot of discussion, and after listening to it for a long time, Lu Qizhou also expressed his opinion.

Lu Qizhou opened his mouth and said, "Then the three schemes will not be mixed." His voice was a little hoarse as he began to change his voice, "The orcs with good talent and the orcs who are about to break through are assigned first, and then according to work."