68

☆ 70. Chapter 68

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 68 Since

Lu Qizhou came to the Orc Continent, he has never been as comfortable as these days.

It was a relaxation from body to mind, like putting down a large stone weighing several tons, and the whole person was a little fluttering.

Suddenly, he has a stronger sense of belonging to Cat Valley, and he completely regards the orcs as relatives in his heart. Treating these lovely orcs, Lu Qizhou didn't know how to thank them for their understanding and support.

Thinking about it, apart from his cooking skills, he doesn't seem to have anything to repay everyone. So Lu Qizhou discussed with everyone, took out some of the stored grain from the cave, and prepared to show everyone a good hand.

Based on the amount of ingredients and storage available, he took out soybeans and wheat.

The orcs have been with him for a long time, and they have basically evolved into foodies, and they can't expect Zhou Zhou to cook by himself.

Lu Qizhou asked the logistics department to urgently make ten large stone mills, and the orcs were divided into two groups, one group grinded soybean milk, one group grinded flour, and he himself guarded the graphite side and commanded everyone.

He's going to make tofu brains and tofu, and steamed buns.

The buns are relatively simple, after the orcs grind the wheat into flour, under the command of Lu Qizhou, they use their natural strength to make the noodles extremely strong.

Among them, the yeast powder of the dough was bought by Lu Qizhou from the points mall, a small bag.

He can't find a substitute yet, and he can use old noodles for fermentation, but old noodles refer to old noodles left over after the last fermentation, and they should be used with alkali.

Lu Qizhou was ready to keep the old noodles that had been fermented for the first time, and there would be no need to buy them from the points mall in the future.

As for alkali, the kind of plant used by the orcs to bathe and wash their hair contains alkali, and they used to worry about not knowing how to separate this substance.

Now it's different, now Lu Qizhou has begun to learn to refine the weapon, and separating impurities is one of the things he needs to practice Xi, and it can be easily separated, but it's simple.

After the noodles were reconciled, Lu Qizhou took the staff of the canteen and began to get busy.

All kinds of meat fillings mixed with ginger, green onions, and salt, beef filling, pork filling, mutton filling, venison filling, etc., were all wrapped into the dough by Lu Qizhou with everyone.

Those buns are thin and filling, put them in a steamer, and they will be ready to come out of the pot after fifteen minutes.

The steamed buns were steaming fast, Lu Qizhou didn't rush to start steaming, he put the wrapped buns aside first, and took everyone to make tofu brains.

To make tofu, you need brine to point it out, and there are two kinds of brine water, salt brine and gypsum brine, which are available in both tribes, and Lu Qizhou has already asked people to get them out and prepare them.

The freshly ground soy milk can be drunk by pouring it into the kitchen pot and boiling it, but now that the soybeans in the tribe are limited, making soy milk is a bit wasteful, Lu Qizhou is not reluctant, and is ready to skip this step directly and make tofu brain and tofu directly.