70

☆ 72. Chapter 70

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

70 Neatly arranged houses, glazed walls and glazed tiles, one after another stand in place, exactly the same shape, exactly the same color, so neat that it can instantly cure the obsessive-compulsive person.

The most striking thing is the color of these neat houses, which is transparent with a reddish glow, not dazzling, but a very mild pale red.

Under the illumination of the sun, the glazed city reflects the brilliance that is unforgettable at a glance.

The ground is paved with glazed bricks, and against the dark brown earth below, it has a dark red glazed color.

One street after another extended in all directions, and Lu Qizhou led Tianxue and them along one of the wide streets for more than ten minutes before they reached the center.

Then the snow shook again, and as far as the eye could see, it was actually a huge square.

How big is this square, Tianxue suspects that all the orcs of their bird clan can only occupy a tenth of the position when they stand on it, so you can imagine how big this square is.

Houses spread out from all sides of the square, enclosing the square.

There are many stone pillars standing in a row around the square, and strangely, only seven of these stone pillars have reliefs on them, and Tianxue took a closer look, and among those reliefs there were their bird tribes.

The other six reliefs on them also correspond to the iron-eating beast family, the cat family, the rabbit family, the ant family, the hedgehog family, the butterfly family...

The vivid pattern made Tianxue extremely amazed, and he excitedly pointed to the stone pillar and looked at Lu Qizhou.."Lord Messenger, that... Is that?

Lu Qizhou smiled and said in high spirits: "That is the totem of all the tribes of our Cat Valley, as long as you join the orc tribe of Cat Valley, there will be a totem that belongs to them!" Lu

Qizhou on the side explained.."This is carved by the envoy himself, and that is the totem that belongs to your bird clan."

Tianxue's eyes turned red all of a sudden, and before he came to Cat Valley, he had always been very worried in his heart, not knowing whether the decision he made with Lingfei Sacrifice was the right one.

The powerful orcs have never looked at their small and medium-sized orcs.

Their bird clan is weak and has no choice but to join the group to survive, and those large birds and orcs simply don't bother to be with them.

Cat Valley has the strongest iron-eating orcs in the continent, and they are ready to be taken seriously at the beginning, and they are also ready to be recognized as cattle and horses for the tribe.

Along the way, how low the expectations are in my heart, how touched I am at the moment.

He didn't expect that the messenger of Cat Valley would be so broad-minded, and he directly accepted them, let them live in such a beautiful place, and even carved a stone pillar totem for them.

He and the priest were speechless, and applied the highest etiquette to Lu Qizhou on the spot.

Lu Qizhou did not give in, and only after accepting their etiquette did he say: "No need to do this, I said, since you are willing to join Cat Valley, it is our family, between families, there is no need to be so polite."