106

☆ 108. Chapter 106

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

106 The wind goes fast and comes back quickly.

Lu Qizhou didn't know who he was going to ask, but after he came back, he happily closed the door and came over again.

In his hand he had a fruit in his hand, and it looked pink, with a thin skin and a slight hint of translucent color.

Lu Qizhou half-propped up his body and asked him: "What kind of fruit is this?" How come I've never seen one?

Tu Feng smiled, lowered his head and kissed him, and whispered in his ear "This is a slippery fruit..."Lu Qizhou's face became redder the more he listened, Isn't

this a natural lubricant? These orcs are really good at playing...

In his explanation of Tufeng, his breathing was chaotic again, which he had finally calmed down.

His breathing was chaotic, where was Tu Feng still strained, and he stretched out his hand to tentatively untie the dress on Lu Qizhou's body.

Lu Qizhou watched him use his grinding speed to untie the layers of robes on his body little by little.

Lu Qizhou was embarrassed to see his movements, so he raised his head and stared at Tu Feng's eyes tightly.

In Tu Feng's eyes, he saw a strange self.

Tu Feng in the eyes of himself, his hands slightly propped up, raised his head to cooperate with Tu Feng to undress, the snow-white pink skin was exposed little by little, and his face was full of moisture. Red, silver-white hair and cat ears, the whole person has a thrilling beauty.

Lu Qizhou couldn't help but feel ashamed of himself like this, but the heat in Tu Feng's eyes became stronger and stronger, as if he was going to burn him.

Lu Qizhou turned his head and didn't dare to look at it again, his eyes turned to the clothes that were untied by Tu Feng and thrown aside, and when Tu Feng kissed it, he thought distractedly.

This dress is really auspicious, the first time he wore it the day he became a sacrifice, the second time he put it on he and Tu Feng became a mate, and broke with the stars, and now Tu Feng untied it with his own hands.

His cranky thoughts were quickly disrupted, and the style was so hot that he didn't have time to think about it anymore.

In the gap, Tu Feng asked him gently: "Is it cold?"

Lu Qizhou closed his eyes and shook his head wildly, biting his lip to accept that he was preparing for himself.

He wasn't cold at all, it was so hot that it almost exploded.

"Tu Feng, you hurry up..."

Tu Feng was already about to hold back, and he couldn't stand it even more when he urged him.

Before his reason disappeared, Lu Qizhou still remembered what Ling Yazi said, and he hummed and said, "Exercises..."

Repair, the benefits are not ordinary.

The Yuan Yang of the monks, it is common sense that people can cultivate to a great extent, otherwise there would not be so much talent. Yin. Repair. Yang's evil cultivation.

Although they are demon cultivators, they are inseparable from their sects, and they should be similar.

As Lu Qizhou spoke, he struggled to operate the law according to his instincts, and Tu Feng also restrained himself from operating.