13

☆ 14. Chapter 13

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

13 The fried meat, although only salted, is still delicious enough to make the clansmen laugh.

"This one is delicious, too! Meow! It's hot, it's hot! "

It's so delicious, woo woo, it's better than barbecue, it has a salty taste, it's so fragrant!" "

Eminem, give me another piece, I'm done eating, I still want to eat~"

The cats ate one by one without raising their heads, and the cats who ate fast still wanted to grab the bowl of their companions, and in the end, not only did they not grab it, but they also received a threatening purr and a paw...

Lu Qizhou poked a piece of unhot meat with the tip of his claw and stuffed it into his mouth, very dissatisfied.

The meat is too old, there is no cooking wine to remove the fishiness, there is no oil consumption to improve the freshness, there is no small powder to make the meat smooth and tender, and the taste is not too good.

But it was already the most comfortable he had eaten since he came here, after all, the meat was salty.

He was going to add salt to the meat for the rest of the year to see if it would cause hair loss or something.

If not, then he will officially start to cure meat with salt in the sect, think of delicious cured meat, ham...

Suck and slip...

Lu Qizhou couldn't help but swallow his saliva.

He had already observed in the past two days, and after the hot weather, the warriors were sweating when they came back from hunting, which meant that they were able to sweat when they turned into human form.

Since it can perspire, it means that the salt can be discharged, and now it is up to see if there will be other adverse reactions.

However, this should take a long time to test out, so there is no rush for the time being.

After eating a small bowl of meat, he began to feel a little sleepy, but he resisted, he couldn't stand the faint stench and dampness in the cave.

He thought he needed a house.

Food, clothing, shelter and transportation are the needs of all races in the interstellar world, the clothes are okay, after the orcs here become humanoids, the fur seems to be automatically turned into animal skins, Lu Qizhou thought at first that animal skins could only be turned into animal skin skirts.

Later, he realized that it was not, and that the fur of the orcs was very flexible, like living creatures, and seemed to be transformed according to the wishes of their masters.

Females, like those who love beauty, will change their hides into more beautiful styles of the same color as their fur.

For example, a chest with a suspender. Clothes with animal skin skirts, no suspenders. Chests with animal skin skirts and other styles.

In short, it was all kinds of animal skin clothes that wrapped important parts, and they didn't seem to think of changing into long coats, trousers, or long skirts or anything like that.

Clothes are the most satisfying part of the orc continent for Lu Qizhou, and with this skill of automatically changing clothes, the matter of making fabrics is not so urgent.

The food is slowly improving now, Lu Qizhou is quite satisfied at present, as long as he can eat cooked food, other things can be done slowly, and it is useless to be anxious.