120

☆ 122. Chapter 120

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 120 Twenty

Years Later.

After twenty years of development, the Starfire Tribe is no longer suitable for the name of the tribe, and has changed its name to the Starfire Empire again.

Its capital, Liulicheng, now occupies half of the central plain, and Liulicheng has been repeatedly expanded, dividing countless urban divisions.

All the orcs on the orc continent have basically been integrated into the empire.

Due to the remoteness of many places, in order to facilitate management, the capital Liulicheng is divided into countless provincial, county-level and township-level units.

For example, the former Northland branch was renamed Northland Province. The former seaside distribution was renamed Hawon Province.

In addition, there are ten other provincial-level units in the whole empire, one by one taking root on the orc continent, and they are thriving.

In order to better manage, in the nineteenth year of the Orc Era, the Empire conducted a comprehensive census.

The population of Liuli City alone has exceeded 5 million, and the population of the entire empire has reached 190 million.

No matter how hard we work, it will take about a year or two to break through the population of 200 million.

Unfortunately, the orcs are getting longer and longer to reach adulthood, and according to the latest records, the last to reach adulthood is a cub that does not reach adulthood until the age of three.

The adulthood of the other cubs has also undergone no more or no changes. If it weren't for the fact that the cubs were coming of age later in life, the time to reach the goal of 200 million people would have been shortened.

The more rapidly the empire developed, the more the orcs discovered the vastness of the orc continent, and with the countless expeditions in various provinces taking the lead, the map of the orc continent became more and more perfect.

Only then did people discover that the little land they occupied was less than one-thousandth of the orc continent.

As fertile as the land is, the orcs have developed as rapidly as possible.

In just twenty years, the orcs on the orc continent have been completely self-sufficient, and they no longer need to rely on hunting for a living.

It is no joke that the whole people are lifted out of poverty and become well-off, and now even the worst orcs can achieve the achievement of big fish and meat every day.

This is all thanks to the perfect economic system established by the Empire, in the Empire, no matter where you live, as long as you are willing to work and work hard, there are no orcs who can't eat enough.

Although everyone has to pay taxes and fees according to the interest rate every month, if you really want to talk about it, no orc cares about that tax and fee.

The empire has never implemented land privatization, and the central plains have always been the granary of the whole empire, and those high-level planting orcs take time out of their busy cultivation to grow more than ten seasons of grain every year, which is enough to feed the whole empire.

Not to mention that there are countless breeding farms all over the country, and the military department organizes soldiers to hunt the rampant herds every spring.