126

☆ 128. Chapter 126

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

126 The matter of restarting the live broadcast room has been discussed for almost two months in the daily meeting of the upper echelons of the empire.

During this time, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng were busy sealing the spatial gap, and they did not participate in the discussion of the elders, but they also knew that they definitely did not reach a consensus during this time.

When the seal was completed, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng rested for a day, and then went to the stargazing tower for a meeting full of energy, and the matter was completely settled.

The elders couldn't reach a consensus because they were worried that the interstellar side would not be able to deter the interstellar side at once because the background of the orc continent was not as good as that of the interstellar.

Don't be self-defeating at that time, not only did it fail to deter them, but because the live broadcast room was opened again to help them, the progress of the research channel was accelerated, and the gains outweighed the losses.

Now the meeting was unanimously passed, because the situation is different again, even if the Orc Continent can't immediately deter the interstellar, it doesn't matter, just let them know that the Orc Continent is no longer a weak person they can handle casually.

Anyway, the gap in the space has been sealed, and even if they open the live broadcast room and help them, they can't come over again.

This thing in the live broadcast room, Lu Qizhou can use it as much as he wants, even if he the stars to death, they can't help Lu Qizhou.

It can be said that the live broadcast room used to be a □□, but now the live broadcast room has become a medium for Lu Qizhou and Interstellar to negotiate conditions.

After the meeting decided to restart the live broadcast room, the senior elders quickly discussed the follow-up implementation plan.

Through video conferences, they quickly arranged various matters that required the cooperation of various provinces and municipalities, and asked them to prepare the "performances" of major enterprises and military districts of major campuses by 5 May.

On May 5th, the day Lu Qizhou opened the live broadcast, the whole empire must be completely ready to scare those dogs. Day. A jump.

Imperial Magazine also followed the pace and informed the whole empire of the reopening of the live broadcast room, requiring every orc to do their job well, but also to show their best mental outlook, and be ready to appear at any time.

Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng haven't been so busy for a long time, but this kind of busyness not only does not make people tired, but makes them more and more energetic.

Regarding the display results of the Orc Continent after more than 20 years of dormancy, Lu Qizhou didn't want to pay more attention to it, and in the next month, he would run around the entire empire with Tufeng.

Lu Qizhou participated in almost every preparation process, and all kinds of adjustments and orders were so dense that they rained down on the entire empire, and the extremely high efficiency of the orcs was once again displayed.

At eight o'clock in the morning on May 5, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng changed into newly made dresses, moved out of the dusty box that had been sealed for 20 years in the storage room at home, and solemnly took out the live broadcast ball.

Maybe Lu Qizhou's expression was too serious, Tu Feng saw his nervousness, reached out to cover his hand that was about to start the live ball, and kissed his forehead gently.