chapter two;

May 13, 1974

Freddie bursts through my door while I was eating breakfast.

"Darling! Your date has agreed to meet with you tonight at 8!" He says happily.

"Freddie- I didn't know you'd actually get me another date."

"Don't worry darling you've got plenty of time to get ready, I'll even help you." He said smiling.

"Thank you Fred, but don't you have to work at the studio today?"

"No not today, which means I can take you dress shopping!" He said tugging at me.

"Fine let me get dressed."

He smiled, and I went into my room to get dressed. Freddie was waiting for my in the living area. When I was finally done eating ready, Freddie grabbed my hand before I got a chance to grab my purse, and rushed out the door. I think he did that on purpose.

The paparazzi that was waiting outside caught up to us as Freddie called for the limo. We got in, and we went to Biba. I think mostly because Mary was going to be there, but also because they actually had divine pieces of clothing. 

We arrived at Biba, Mary wasn't working that day which gave us more time to shop rather than Fred going to chat with her. There was a stunning black dress that caught my eye. It was tight, and had a skirt that went down to above my knees. I went to go try it on, and it fit my curves perfectly.

"Freddie, I like think one." I said, coming out of the fitting room.

"Oh darling I love it, I think you'll date will love it too." He said smirking.

"Freddie can you just tell me who it is already?"

"No my dear, you must wait. I want you to be surprised. I think you two will get along well."