chapter one hundred twenty four;

October 29, 1976

"Petal, we have to and pick up Jimmy and Elizabeth. I promised Deaky and Bri we would watch them while they were finishing their parts. Chrissie and Ronnie are going to sleep in," Roger said as he grabbed the keys.

I grabbed my coat and my purse, we headed to the studio to pick up the two most wonderful babies I've ever handled.

"Again you two, thank you so much for taking care of them for the day. We can't thank you enough," Brian said as Deaky nodded.

"It's not a problem at all, we love the kids so much," I said as I grabbed Jimmy's carrier.

After talking for a few minutes, we went home and played with the kids. God I loved them so much.

"Rog, shouldn't we get them to play with each other? They need to grow a bond," I said as I held Jimmy in my arms.

"Of course, lets see if they'll interact," he said as he brought Lizzie to me on the couch.

They both laughed and giggled at each other, it was the cutest thing I had seen. They both sucked on their toys, but then interacted with the other.

"That's so cute," I said as Roger slightly bounced Liz up and down.

"It is, I'm glad they get along," he smiled.

We switched babies and played with them by ourselves, they were so cute. I couldn't imagine life ahead without these two.

"Rog, this makes me want a baby," I said out of no where.

"Me too love, me too. We should wait until next year, at least after our honeymoon. I don't want to rush things," he said.

"Sounds good, I can imagine a little you running around," I giggled.

"I can imagine a little you running around as well," he chuckled as he held Jimmy in his arms.

"What if you could imagine both?" I asked. His eyes widened.

"As in... twins?" He asked.

"Yeah, wouldn't twins be cute. They run around together and love each other. God that would be adorable," I said.

"I can agree love, twins would be quite cute."

8:00 pm

Deaky and Brian arrived to pick up their kids, I was a bit upset. I loved them, and it were like they were my own children.

"We had a good time, bring them over anytime and we'll be here waiting." I smiled and waved goodbye.

They said their goodbyes and headed off. Roger and I laid on the couch with Princess. We had to put her up, two babies would be too much for her.

"Hello Princess, how are you doing?" I asked as she jumped on me. She licked my face making me laugh a bit. Roger snapped a picture, and it looked quite good.

"She loves you," he said.

"No, she loves us."