chapter ninety one;

November 14, 1975

I woke up to a bed all to myself which was a bit odd. I woke up to see a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries.

Ah fuck, I knew Roger was going to go all out for my birthday.

I woke up and went to make myself tea, when I was stopped at a delightful scene. There was breakfast made for me already, Belgium waffles along with eggs and bacon with french toast. Did he really just make me this?

After I was finished with my breakfast, I saved the strawberries for last. They were the best of course.

When I put the dishes away, I heard Princess roaming around the living room. I went to go and see her, but I noticed a note on the door.

Go to fourth house down by Freddie's. Once you get dropped off, open the gate.

Hm, alright. I called a cab and headed to the house Roger said in the note.

Once I arrived at the house he was talking about, I saw it was a beautiful two story. It had a gate with a good sized garden in the front.

I slowly opened the gate, trying not to alarm anyone in the home. I saw a Porsche in the driveway, I didn't know who's it was so I walked past it.

I knocked on the door to see Roger and the rest of the band. They were sitting comfortably on a sofa, John was in a recliner.

"Roger? What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Happy birthday love, welcome to our new house." He smiled as he picked me up and spun me around.

"W-Wait. Our new house?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes honey, our new house. Welcome home. The car out front is ours too," He smiled.

"Oh Roger, its beautiful. I love it! Thank you so much," I said as I moved closer towards his chest.

"Anything for you my dear."

"Yeah, we've helped Rog with the new furniture and decorations for the house," Deaky said trying to interrupt me and Roger.

"Thank you all really, this is such a beautiful house. And it's right down the street from Freddie's," I smiled.

"Oh of course darling, you can visit anytime. The cats and I would love to have you over," he said excitedly.

I toured around the house. zIt was absolutely stunning. The master bedroom was amazing as well, I loved it. I saw the other rooms, and got a bit confused.

"Why all the rooms?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"For when we have kids silly," he chuckled as he brought me into his arms.

"Kids, right," I smiled.

I looked around the rest of the house, like the big living room, the huge kitchen, and a big dining room. I absolutely loved it.

"The boys and I are going to head out and leave you two sometime alone," Freddie said.

"Alright, thank you guys for everything. You're such a big help," I smiled.

Once they left, it was just us two in one big house.

I looked outside in the backyard to reveal a patio-type porch. After it were gardens, bigger than anything I had seen, well not Freddie's. 

"Rog it's perfect, thank you."

"Let's go get our stuff at the flat packed, we need Princess too y'know." He chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that flat  for a second," I giggled.

We went back to the flat to pack our things, I only come home to see a new wardrobe of clothes in our closet.

"Roger!" I shouted from our room.

He saw me looking at the clothes and smiled, "I knew you'd like them."

"Like them? I don't like them. I love them, thank you," I said as I gave him a kiss.

"Like I said, anything for you," he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt so warm and safe in his grasp.