chapter thirty eight;

Roger was wearing his fur coat, Freddie was wearing his leather jacket, Brian was wearing the clogs I got him, and Deaky was wearing the shirt I got him. I was so speechless on what to say.

"I- Oh my god! Thank you, thank you all so much!" I shouted.

"Happy birthday darling! So glad Roger was functional enough to put the notes in each spot." Freddie joked as Rog gave him a slight push.

There was a bar, a dance floor, and there were caterers and a dessert table. They also had my favorite, chocolate covered strawberries. I was so shocked on how the boys did this. There was a guy there playing music as lights began flashing. I went up to the boys and thanked them again.

"S'not a problem at all, especially for someone we care about," John smiled. Roger wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy birthday my love, I hope you liked the notes I left. Took me forever to figure out rhymes." He said and I laughed. I gave him a kiss on the lips then started pecking his face with lighter ones.

"I loved 'em," I whispered into his ear.

"Let's get this party started you guys!" I shouted to the boys. We all went to the dance floor where there were people I didn't even know dancing their lives out. I started to dance with Roger, but then we started talking to other people that we lost each other.

I went to go get a few chocolate covered strawberries when I saw Freddie calling me over to a table with him and the boys.

"Time for presents from yours truly," Brian started.

"Alright, but you guys didn't need to get me anything really," I said sweetly.

"Bullocks! We are going to spoil you on your birthday darling!" Freddie shouted over the music.

Freddie handed his over first.

"It's clothes, after you open this go out it on straight away." He said.

I opened the box and pulled out some black heels. Then came some fishnets, a short skirt, and a laced bra. Freddie wanted me to put this on?

"Go put it on darling!" Freddie shouted.

"Put it on! Put in on! Please!" Roger said, almost drooling.

"Alright, alright." I went towards an empty room and stripped my regular clothes off, I put on the outfit Fred got me and I looked almost naked. But it was what Freddie wanted and I couldn't say no to him.

As I came out, Roger's eyes widened by the sight of me. He was absolutely speechless by the time I came back.

"Oh you look good darling!" Freddie said clapping his hands.

"Quite the choice of an outfit Fred," Brian said.

Once I put it on, Roger couldn't keep his hands off of me. He kept grabbing my waist, and as we sat down, he grabbed my thighs.

"You look sexy as hell," Roger whispered in my ear. I gave him a smirk, then kissed his lips passionately.

"Ahem, there's more presents," I heard Deaky say. "Of course," I said.

Brian got me a new sweater, which I really liked the feel of. Deaky got me a new pair of boots which I really liked a lot. Last but not least, Roger got me a diamond necklace. It had his initials 'RT' engraved behind it.

"Thank you Roger, it's lovely. I love it," I said as I let him put it on me.

"It looks really great on you love," he said as he kissed my lips and grabbing my waist once more.