chapter fourty nine;

Still Roger's POV

"Would you like some water or peanuts?" The flight attendant asked as I had a sleeping Maddie on my shoulder.

"Um, I'll get two waters. She'll be thirsty once she's awake." I chuckled trying not to wake my beautiful girlfriend up.

"Alright, here you go." She said as she handed me the waters.

I set them on the table that was sat in front of us. We had about an hour left of the flight to Paris. I was going to spoil the living hell out of her this week. Whether she wanted me to or not.

"Rog? How much longer do we have for the flight?" I heard her say as she was rubbing her eyes.

"About an our left love, then we'll be in Paris." I beamed as she grabbed my hand. I pressed a kiss against hers and she grabbed the water. I knew it.

A few minutes later...
Maddie's POV

Roger had to be ripping his wallet apart if he wanted to go on this trip for a week. I knew he was doing it for our anniversary, and I feel bad because I know he's about to spend a lot of money.

We had about an hour left, and I was bored. I found a little shelf under my seat with a few magazines, and decided to read one of them.

I found one that looked a bit interesting, so I decided to flip through the pages a bit. My mouth dropped whenever I saw what I thought I'd never seen before.

Queen's drummer, Roger Taylor, having an affair with his so called 'girlfriend'? Taylor seen with two girls within the past eight months.

It had a picture of Roger and I at the breakfast diner from around when we first met. Then it had a picture of him and a girl kissing. It said her name was Debbie Self.

I started to tear up, not knowing what to do. I decided to keep the magazine hidden from him. He looked over at me with a concerned look.

"Love, what's wrong? Are you okay? And are you crying?" He asked sounding like he really cared.

"I'm fine, it's just that, I think it's so sweet that you did this for me," I lied as I tried to force a smile.

"Aw babe, you're so cute. I'd do anything for you my love. You're the love of my life." He said as he pressed a kiss against my forehead.

Yeah right, the love of his life. I knew this was too good to be true.