chapter fifty;

Soon after what I had seen in the magazine, we were landed in Paris. Time felt like it was speeding up, I felt my face heat up as I tried not to cry in front of him.

Roger grabbed our bags in one hand, and grabbed my waist with the other. There was a bit of paparazzi that noticed him, but I wasn't worried about it.

He called a cab and we were headed over to our hotel. By the looks of it as we pulled up, it looked real expensive.

I hopped out of the car and Roger was soon to follow. He grabbed our bags and my hand as we made our way into the lobby. I couldn't think straight without thinking of the fact Roger could be cheating on me.

"Are you ready to head up love?" He asked as he held the room key up.

"Uh yeah, I was just going to take a little nap s'all. Feeling a bit woozy s'all." I said as we started to head up for the elevator.

We soon reached our room which was on the fifth floor of the hotel.

Roger's POV

As we entered the hotel room, Maddie ran straight for the bed and made herself comfortable.

I decided to join her, being the good boyfriend that I am, and comfort her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and she turned away from me. I knew something was wrong.

She never used the term 'woozy' either.

"Maddie what's bugging you?" I asked her as I gave her a small forehead kiss.

"Nothing Rog, Im just tired s'all."

"Alright, I'll be on the balcony," I said as I gave her a kiss on the forehead. That's when I found a magazine that she must've brought in.

I brought it out to the balcony and flipped through the pages, until one caught my attention.

I read what it had said about me possibly cheating on Maddie, and I am furious. "What the fuck is this shit?" I said loudly as I slammed the magazine on the balcony.

I had startled Maddie and woke her up. Shit.

"Roger what's wrong?" She asked.

"You think I'm cheating on you because of the fucking paparazzi assuming things. I haven't talked to Debbie since months before we started dating Maddie, I promise." I said.

"Roger I- I'm sorry! The paparazzi gets in on your personal life so much that I just don't know what to believe that this point!" She said as she started crying, I brought her into my chest and let her cry.

"Maddie, it's not your fault. I promise. I would never do anything like that to you. I love you to death." I said as I rubbed her back.

She brought her lips up to mine, and gave me a kiss. I held her in my arms for a good ten minutes until I thought we should do something.