chapter one hundred sixty three;

Roger's POV

"Oh come on darling! Just one drink," Freddie said as he ordered a vodka at a bar.

"No Fred, I can't. I've been trying to change, I can't just come home drunk once the twins are born," I said as I shook my head.

He frowned. God damnit I knew what he was going to do next.

"One beer please darling," Freddie said to the bar tender, she nodded and got him a cold beer.

"Now drink it," he demanded.

"Fred- I- Can't." I said as I tried to avoid his glare.

Next thing I know he brought it up to my lips before I could even do anything. The taste of the beer, like the good days when I got to taste them everyday.

I chugged it slowly, but enough to get Freddie to leave me alone apparently.

"That's the spirit Rog! Maddie won't mind one bit," he grinned.

"Fred- I promised her I wouldn't smoke or drink anymore-" I frowned.

"One more beer!" He shouted.

I couldn't help it. He was just so convincing. I knew Maddie would probably hate me once I get a chance to see her, but that was months from now.

I chugged the next one. I ordered a lot more, I lost track after three.

Freddie's POV

"Fred what the hell happened to Roger?" Brian asked.

"What do you mean what happened darling?" I asked.

"He- He's outside screaming Maddie's name," Deaky sighed.

"Really? I've got to see this," I said as I ran to the door.

I died with laughter when I see THE Roger Taylor yelling Maddie's name at every girl that walked by.

"Rog, come here," I said as I grabbed his hand and dragged him back into the bar.

"No! I need to go find Maddie!" He whined. God damnit he got drunk. I really shouldn't have given him that fucking beer.

"Roger she's at home relax," I said.

"Where's home?" He asked.

"London."

"Wait you mean I'm not in London?" He asked.

"God damnit let's just go back to the hotel and get you to sleep," I said as I grabbed his arm.

"Brian, Deaky lets go!" I shouted as I dragged Roger to the door.

They followed behind me, and they even carried Roger to keep him from falling.

Ten minutes later.

"Go to sleep Rog," I said as I got him into his bed.

"But Maddie," he frowned.

"Do you want to call her one last time?" I asked. He nodded his head rapidly.

I rang Maddie on the phone, it rang a few times but then she picked up.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey darling, look, Roger's more than a bit tipsy and he wanted to say hello to you so be prepared," I warned her.

Maddie's POV

"Um, alright Fred just put him on the phone," I said. I heard shuffling but then heard a drunken voice on the other line.

"Maddie! Hi there! I miss you and I hope you are doing good and I love you," he said. God he sounded so shitfaced.

"Thank you Roger, I love you too," I said, I couldn't help but smile at him. Even if he were drunk, I didn't care.

"When I got home maybe we can try for a baby," he said.

"Roger, I'm already pregnant silly," I giggled. He gasped and went quiet.

"You're pregnant? You didn't even tell me? Wow Maddie that's amazing, I can't wait to be a dad," he said. God this was honestly kind of cute.

"Alright Roger, well you should get some sleep it's already morning here," I said.

"Alright my love, I'll miss you," he slurred.

"I'll miss you too, bye," I said.

"Wait!" He shouted.

"Yes Roger?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Meddows."