chapter one hundred thirty eight;

The rest of the day was spent with sex and romance. He was too good to me sometimes.

We sat on the bed, I was a bit sore. That was the best shag we've ever had.

"Want to go to the bar? I'm in the mood for a drink," Roger said.

"Sure, as long as you don't get drunk," I laughed a bit.

"Oh petal, I won't be getting drunk anymore. I've changed, just for you. I stopped smoking and drinking intensely, just for you."

I smiled. I kissed his lips as he lifted me on top of him.

"Let me get dressed, then we'll go." I said. He nodded and went to put on some presentable clothes himself.

We headed downstairs, hand in hand, getting a couple of stares from obvious fans. Some of them waved, we just smiled back and headed to the bar.

"I think I'll switch it up and try a margarita." I said.

"Interesting, I think I'll also go with one this time."

"Two margaritas," Roger said to the bartender. She nodded and proceeded to make our drinks.

Soon after that we got or drinks, they tasted pretty good.

"It's really good," I said.

"Indeed it is petal," he said.

Roger and I talked and stayed in the hotel for the rest of the day. If I wanted to go to the beach, I would want a full day for that at least.

We went up to the room, and decided to watch off the bungalow. It was so peaceful, yet beautiful.

"The sunset is so beautiful," I said as my eyes beamed to the mixture of orange and blue.

"Indeed it is, but I have a better sight right in front of me." Roger smirked.

"That is in front of you silly," I giggled.

"Yeah but so are you."

God I loved it when we flirted like school kids. It may have seemed for younger kids, but in our eyes we were still kids.

"How sweet are you, Meddows?"

"Apparently very." He chuckled. I laughed along as I sat in his grasp.

The one place I never wanted to leave.

9:00 pm

"Love, if you want to go to the beach tomorrow you're going to have to go to sleep now." Roger said as he plopped into bed.

"I know, I know. I'm just trying to get things situated," I said as I got out the shower. I knew the real reason was because he wanted to cuddle.

After a few minutes I finally hopped into the bed next to a sleepy Roger Taylor. He looked so cute when he was tired out.

"Come here sweetheart," he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"This is just what we needed, thank you so much."

"Again, I would do anything for you," he smiled.

"And I would do anything for you, Meddows."