chapter fifthteen;

I have to admit, I'm a bit upset I was the only girl that could come on the tour. John's girlfriend, Veronica, couldn't come because she was taking care of her sick parents. Brian's girlfriend, Chrissie, couldn't come because of work. Same with Freddie's girlfriend Mary. I've met all of them before and they seem like lovely ladies.

She was up in the booth where she would be watching them. Paul was in the same booth she was. She didn't like Paul at all, neither did the boys. He worshipped Freddie, which I thought was stupid. The boys came out and completely rocked the arena.

"We love you Philadelphia, thanks for coming out for the show darlings," Freddie yelled into his mic.

After the show was over, I went back into the dressing room to help them get their makeup off. Roger was whining like a little school girl when I did his because it 'hurt.'

"Stop whining Roger, now you know what girls go through everyday." I said poshly.

"But it hurts! I don't know how you do is Mads, this is a living hell." He whined.

"Get used to it, you're putting on makeup for the rest of the show."

One month later...
June 30, 1874

We were in the city of Denver, Colorado. I was in the dressing room backstage to help the boys get ready. Today Roger was wearing a red vest with nothing under it, exposing his chest. I think it's hot, but I can't say anything. Today the boys were acting really weird, as if they were hiding something from me. I didn't think much of it and went on with my day.

The concert was starting, I was backstage behind the wings because I was allowed to watch from back there. They were absolutely rocking the arena to the core.

Until they had to make an announcement....