chapter one hundred twenty nine;

3:00 pm

"Petal we should get going, they boys are probably there waiting for us and we still have to warm up." Roger said.

"Alright I'm ready, we can go," I said.

We arrived at the stadium, crowds were already lined up and the show didn't even start until three hours from now.

People spotted Roger and I as we tried to run through the back door. We waved and headed back stage hand in hand to the dressing room.

"Freddie why would you eat that! It's not good for you!" We heard Brian shouted.

We walked in seeing Freddie eating a box of cornflakes, I knew he loved them so I don't see why Brian was trying to get him to stop eating them.

"They're my favorite, you should know this!" Freddie shouted back. He walked out and went to a separate dressing room.

"You know they're his favorite Bri, you can't just forc-" Roger said before he was cut off.

"Oh you're siding with Freddie now aren't you? Go eat a lot like he does, I don't care!" He shouted. Brian was acting awfully weird.

"What's your problem? Why won't you just calm your arse down, Jesus," Roger said.

"Alright fine! Let's go check on Freddie if you care so much," he said as he dragged Roger by the ear. I followed behind him.

Brian opened the door and they immediately froze. Freddie was sitting there in his underwear, eating his cornflakes.

"What the-" Roger said before he cut himself off.

It was quite strange, Freddie didn't say a word. He just sat there eating his cornflakes while staring at us.

"Yeah we'll just go," Brian said before closing the door.

"That was a bit um, strange," I said slightly confused. They boys agreed and got ready. They made sure their equipment was ready, and they waited for the initial starting time.

6:00 pm

"Hello my darlings, welcome to the show!" Freddie said into his microphone. The crowd cheered as the boys were about to play.

"Hm, let's start off with a new one why don't we? This is a little song called Somebody to Love." He said.

The crowd started to sing along, as if they were the stars of the show.

"Can anybody find me.... somebody to love," Freddie sang as he finished the song.

The crowd cheered more and more.

"Alright darlings the next song will-" Freddie said before he ran off stage. I ran quickly behind him, the crowd talking in confusion. I followed him to where he threw up in a nearby trash can. Shit.

"M-Maddie, continue the show for me." He said as he lifted his head slightly. He handed me the microphone, well shit.

"Freddie I can't, I really can't."

"Maddie please you have to. You can sing really well and you're the only one who can do it," he said.

Great.