chapter thirty two;

November 7, 1974

It's only one more week until my birthday. I had completely forgotten from being busy these past few weeks with the boys. I really hoped they didn't have anything big planned, I really want them to keep it lowkey.

But knowing Freddie Mercury, that wasn't going to happen.

"Love do you want to go out to eat or something? I'm quite bored." Roger asked as I got out of bed.

"I dunno, I suppose we could go out for breakfast. You have to be at the studio in a bit."

"Alright it's settled. Let's go, I know a diner I've been wanting to try for a while."

"Aright."

We pulled up to a diner I've seen before, but never really cared for. Roger helped me out of the car as I looked down, I see him wearing these pink sparkly converse. "Rog what are you wearing on your feet?" I laughed.

"It's called fashion babe," he said in a posh accent. I laughed and we headed into the diner.

The waitress immediately recognized Roger, and gave us the best booth they had. It was near a window in the back where we got a lot of privacy.

"What would you like to drink handsome?" She asked Roger. ?Handsome? She better not be doing what I think she's doing.

"I'll take a water," I said before Roger could say anything. "I'll also take a water," he said after me.

"Coming right up," she said with a smug smile, as she put her hand on Roger's bicep. Oh hell no she did not.

She walked away and that's when Roger gave me a big smirk. "Jealousy looks lovely on you my dear," he said trying not to laugh.

"Oh sod off. I don't like girls all over you." I said.

"Shall we make her jealous then love?" He said with a smug smile.

"What do you have in mind?"

He motioned me over to his side of the booth, I went over and sat next to him. He grabbed my legs and put them on the other side of him as he helped me on to his lap. He put his hand on my thigh with a tight grip. When we saw the waitress coming our way, Roger started planting kisses all up and down my neck. He then came up to my lips, and I granted entrance for his tongue.

We heard somebody clear their throat. We looked up to see the waitress, slamming our drinks down almost spilling them everywhere. She gave me the dirtiest look ever and asked what we wanted to eat.

"What will you be eating today?" She mumbled. "I supposed it shouldn't be each other," she added.

"Hm I dunno, what will you have babe?" Roger asked.

I ordered some eggs with bacon, along with a couple of pancakes.

"I'll have what my love is having." He said.

She then came back with our food and threw mine down, dropping a couple of eggs on the table. I didn't do anything, and ate. Me and Roger made good conversation until the lady came and gave us our check.

She handed Roger a slip of paper. He looked at it and ripped it up into her hands.

"I won't be needing your number," he said as he ripped it up.

I bursted out laughing. God, did I love Roger.