chapter one hundred fifty eight;

October 23, 1977

I was officially halfway through my pregnancy. Just thinking in only a few more months, I would get to meet the two new family members of the Taylor family.

Just thinking about the fact in a few months Roger and I would already have two children was also crazy to think about.

"Alright love, where should we put the two cribs?" Roger asked. He had already put them together, what a man.

"Maybe put one right beside that window, and the other in that corner," I said as I sat against the newly painted walls. They were dry of course, we had painted them a few days ago, they were painted yellow.

Roger started setting up a shelf, where he already put a picture of the first framed ultrasound I had after a week of being pregnant.

"You're so strong petal, you really are. I could never imagine carrying a tiny life inside of me, especially two." Roger shivered.

"Oh my god. You guys need to come out with little baby Queen clothes for your guys's shop." I said.

"I'll talk to Freddie of course, you know he would approve of anything you wish," he chuckled.

I sat in the nearly finished nursery we had set up closest to our bedroom.

"Now all that's missing is the pictures, and the twins," I said as I put a hand over my stomach.

"Yep, let's go lay down," he smiled.

An hour later.

I woke up from the short nap I had. Roger shook me lightly so that's probably why.

"Yes Rog?" I asked as I sat up.

"Freddie has an emergency meeting at his house, he says it's for the band. He's right down the street, but I was wondering if you'd want to come," he said.

"I think I'll be fine, I'll keep all the doors locked and I'll call you if anything's wrong," I said.

He nodded and kissed my cheek. I heard the door shut behind him. He probably locked it before he left so I didn't worry about it. I drifted back to sleep.

Roger's POV

"You what?!" I yelled.

"I didn't do anything, Paul booked us a tour from November to May, we will have a two week break then do two more shows in Liverpool," Freddie explained. I was furious with this news.

"Bloody hell! I can't fucking do that tour mate, I just can't!" I shouted. Brian tried to get me to sit down but I smacked his hand away.

"And why exactly can't you do the tour?" Deaky asked.

"Um, in case you pricks forgot I have a pregnant wife who's going to be giving birth in April! Not to mention, I have to be here for her and I can't just leave her here alone," I said as a few tears pricked at my eyes.

The boys went silent. I could tell Freddie felt terrible, especially that he couldn't help it.

"It's too late now Rog, we're selling out somewhere already at this very moment," Brian sighed.

"Shit," I said.

Looks like I have no choice then, but how will I break it to Maddie?