chapter seventy three;

Freddie and I went back out into the dining room. They all looked at us as we sat down.

"Alright so all of you say your names, and what you do in the band. I already know Deaky," Michael said.

"Freddie Mercury, lead vocals."

"Brian May, guitarist."

"Roger Taylor, drummer."

He looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"Oh, Madelyn Freeman. I'm the band's full time assistant. You can call me Maddie though," I said awkwardly. His eyes shot up wide.

"M-Maddie? I-" He stuttered. "It's so good to see you, how've you been?"

He walked over to where I was sitting and gave me a hug. I got up and hugged him back, Roger gave us a confused expression.

"I'm great, just been working s'all. Traveling with the band, going on tour." I said giving him an awkward hug.

"That's great, I'm glad you found a job. Sounds a lot better than the job you had at the local McDonald's in college," he chuckled.

"I suppose, sometimes I still wish I worked at that McDonalds the way these boys bicker," I giggled as the boys scoffed.

He sat down at the table next to me, I held Roger's hand and gripped it tighter. He knew what was going on by what we were talking about.

"So how do you two know each other?" Brian asked.

"We dated in college for about a year," I said.

"Why did you guys end it?" Roger asked getting a bit jealous.

"I may have left with another girl behind Maddie's back..." he trailed off.

The boys nodded reassuringly, and started chatting about college and stories about when we were younger.

"Yeah when Maddie and I were together in school we got yelled at a lot for public display of affection," Mike scoffed.

"Well you make hickies on me does count as-" I said interrupted by him clearing his throat.

Roger's grip on my hand tightened, he wanted to punch him. I could tell by his breathing getting heavier.

"So Maddie, are you seeing anyone at the moment? Maybe when we go back to London we get go get a drink or something," Michael said.

I looked over a Roger who was getting ready to snap.

"I actually have a boyfriend right now, and I thought you ran off to move to Spain with Cheryl." I said, trying to change the subject.

"We didn't work out, so I moved back to London. Who's your boyfriend? I'd like to meet the lucky lad."

"You've already met him," Roger said as he brought me closer to his chest.

"Wow, Roger Taylor? How lucky are you. Maddie's a very good girl when it comes to relationships-" Michael said before he got cut off.

"I should know, I've been with her for over a year." Roger spoke up with his voice getting deeper.

"Alright Rog, let's go to our room. You've been out all day and I've missed you." I said as I tugged on his shirt. He nodded and helped me up and brought us to our room.

Once we got into our room Roger slammed the door and thanked me onto the bed. He grabbed my thigh and started kissing my neck. He rubbed circles on my thigh and we enjoyed each other's company once again.

1:00 am

I woke up feeling wetness under me. What the fuck?

"Wh-" I said before I got up. I turned on the lamp to see blood all over my side on the sheets.

"Roger get up!" I said tugging on him. He hesitated, but got up. His eyes widened when he saw the blood on the sheets.

"Babe what the hell?" He asked as he jumped off the bed. I started to feel hot tears coming down my face.

"I- I'm so sorry, I must've started my period without knowing." I said as tears came down my face. I looked down to see my sleeping shorts covered in blood.

Roger brought me into his arms and comforted me.

"Aw love, it's alright. You can't help it. Here, go get yourself cleaned up and changed. I'll get some spare covers," he said reassuringly.

I nodded, he lifted my chin up and wiped my tears. He's way too good for me.

"You're too good to be Rog, I don't deserve you," I said finishing up my sobs.

"I love you so much, I wouldn't get mad at you for anything. Go get changed and let get back to bed."