chapter one hundred eighty seven;

8:00 pm

"Maddie we're here love," I heard as I opened my eyes groggily.

"Rog- where did we land?"

"New York, we're doing two shows here," he said as I sat up.

I nodded and saw that Winnie was carrying the twins out of the plane, I didn't know what I did to deserve that woman in my life.

Roger grabbed my hand and walked me out of the jet. Paul and Brian carried our luggage out into the limo we were going to ride to the hotel.

I hopped in the limo and Roger was right after me. We sat closer to the drivers seat and Winnie sat near us.

"They're awake," Winnie said as she handed Holly to me. Roger grabbed Ben and bounced him up and down.

"They're going to have to get used to the time change," I said.

"Yeah, especially when we're in Asia," Roger said.

I laid my head on Roger's shoulder and smiled at the twins. He was right, we did work hard on them. Winnie watched in awe as they started talking to each other by babbling.

"That's so cute, I love it when they do that," she said gently.

Freddie and the rest of the boys along with Paul climbed in the limo. We were off to our first hotel, they had a concert tomorrow night and the night after tomorrow I'm guessing.

Holly started to cry and whine, I scooped her in my arms and cradled her to calm her down.

"Babies," Paul scoffed.

"Something you'll never have," I said along with a death glare. He rolled his eyes and continued talking to Freddie.

Ten minutes later.

"We're here," Brian said as we pulled up in the hotel parking lot. There were already fans waiting for us outside.

We all hopped out, and hotel security even got our bags for us. The screaming fans became louder as we passed by them. Roger and I tried our hardest to cover the twins's eyes as we passed.

Paul went to the hotel counter to get our keys, and by the looks of the hotel we were going to have a luxurious stay.

"Winnie you'll be right next to your son," Paul said. Paul handed me and Winnie our keys and off we went with a bellhop following us with our stuff.

"Goodnight mum, we'll see you in the morning," Roger said as we waved Winnie goodnight. She nodded and smiled and proceeded into her room.