chapter sixty two;

A few hours later...

We've been playing with Roger's puppy all morning. I was so happy that I considered getting one for him to live with us.

"So what are you going to name your new puppy?" I asked as she curled up next to him.

"Our Maddie, our new puppy." He corrected me. He wanted her to be both of Ours?

"Our," I corrected myself.

"I think we should name her Princess." He smiled as he brushed his hand against her fur.

"Why Princess?" I asked.

"Because Queen, I think it would be a good name because I'm in Queen, and you work for Queen. Princess is a new addition to the Queen family, so I think it would make a perfect name." He said.

I smiled. It was a perfect name.

"Princess it is, welcome home." I smiled.

Roger brought me closer to him, and started to cuddle me in his arms.

"Thank you Maddie, this is second best day of my life," he said softly trying not to wake up the sleeping puppy.

"What was the first?" I asked.

"Whenever I had the balls to ask you out on stage in front of thousands of people," he said as he rubbed circles with his thumb on my thigh.

I blushed. I didn't know he considered that the best day of his life.

"Mm that's sweet love," I smiled as I placed my head in the crook of his neck.

I started kissing on his neck. Roger started laughing and not soon after, Princess was awoken.

"Wow nice job Rog, you woke her up," I giggled as she started running around the living room.

"How dare you blame it on me when you were the one who tickled me?" He joked and laughed as Princess came up to him and kicked his face.

"Hey Princess back off a bit, he's mine girly." I joked as she made her way to her bed to lay down.

"You just really don't like sharing me do you?" He joked.

"No not really because you're all mine." I said as I got on his lap and straddled his waist with my legs.

"I see where you're going with this, and you're right because I wouldn't want share you either my love," he said as I rested my forehead against his.

Soon after that we started to kiss. Roger picked me up and brought me into the bedroom. Soon to follow was Princess. She managed to jump on the bed and started spinning in circles.

"Woah there princess. Who ever said you could join?" I joked.

"Wow Maddie harsh much? She just wants some love from her new parents," Roger cooed.

"Parents? Since when am I a mum?" I teased.

"You're a dog mum, but maybe someday we can be actual parents," Roger grinned.

"Maybe," I repeated.

"Are you saying you wouldn't want to have my kids?" He frowned.

"No, I didn't know you wanted me to have your kids someday."

"Someday Maddie, someday." He said as I laid next to him.