chapter twenty five;

Later that night...

I had to take Roger to my house because he ended up getting drunk. Freddie pulled out a couple of beers and Roger's had more than a few.

"Here Rog, come lay down," I said as I helped him to the bed.

"Mads, someday we are going to get married and have beautiful babies because you're so beautiful," he said as he stroked my hair.

Was that true? Were we actually going to get married someday? Have a family? "That sounds nice Rog, now come on and settle down." I said as I pulled the fabric throw over him.

"Where are you going? Are you leaving me? Please don't leave!" He cried out.

"Chill Rog, I'm going to get a shower."

It was as if he had turned completely sober when I said shower. "Can I come join you?" He smirked.

"I suppose so," I sighed, "do you think you're sober enough to take one?"

"I don't think I am, I know I am," he said with a giant cheeky grin.

He got out of the bed, and he started stripping his clothes off his body. I had to admit, I don't think I can resist not touching him. It was way too tempting.

He walked over to me and pulled my shirt off. He unhooked my bra and pulled the jeans I had on straight off. "May I?" He asked, tugging on my underwear elastic.

"Go ahead love."

There we were, in the bathtub together enjoying each other's company. We decided to take a bath so that we could sit down and cuddle. Roger picked me up and sat me down on his legs. I giggled as he did.

"Rog how are you sober all of a sudden?" I giggled.

"Dunno love, maybe when I figured out I had a chance to be naked with you," he smirked. I pushed his shoulder lightly, then he brought me into a kiss.

As we sat in the tub, Roger had become more violently during the kiss. It were as if he were hungry for my lips. The kiss turned hot and passionate, of course we were enjoying it. Roger pulled away to lean his forehead against mine.

"You're so beautiful Mads," he said as he pushed a strand of my wet hair behind my ear.

I told him shut up with my lips as I forced my lips against his. He put his arms around my waist as we continued our make out session.