chapter one hundred sixty eight;

"What are their genders?" John asked as he set Lizzie down and took her hand. Veronica was busy holding one of the twins.

"Boy and girl, Ronnie's holding our little boy," I said a bit tiredly.

"So who's going to be using the 'I'm older' excuse?" Veronica chuckled.

"Our baby girl, I feel like she'll be like a mini me," Roger grinned.

Veronica handed me my baby boy. I wanted to wait until all the boys were here to reveal the name.

"Hello guys," Brian said as he and Chrissie walked in with Jimmy.

"Aw Maddie, they're perfect!" Chrissie beams. Roger smiled and handed her the baby girl. She cooed and smiled as I handed Brian the other twin.

Twenty minutes later.

"Where are the precious little darlings?!" Freddie shouted as he walked into our room. His eyes lit up as he saw the newborns in Roger and I's arms.

"Aw! Let me hold the two angels," he said as he took them into his arms. He cooed at the both of them as a tear strolled down his face.

"Maddie- I thought this day would never come. Especially with my best friend," Freddie said in a calm voice.

"Like we always say Fred, this is all because of you," Roger said as he grabbed my hand.

Freddie handed me my baby girl, and Roger my baby boy. I always told Roger if we were going to have a boy, he could pick the name. He said I could pick the girl's name, so we both had a surprise in store.

"Now that everyone's here," I started, "It's time for the name reveal."

They all got excited. We were holding the suspense just a bit longer.

"Before we say anything, Maddie always said if we were to have a boy, I could pick the name. I said if we were to have a girl, she could pick the name," Roger said. I nodded and smiled. Everyone was in suspense, especially Freddie who was jumping up and down.

"We told each other that the names had your guys's name in them, I revealed the two I had. She revealed the one name she had," Roger said to the boys.

"I had Brian, and Roger had Freddie and John." I giggled.

"I dunno how you could make a girl name out of my name," Brian chuckled and shook his head.

"You go first petal," Roger said. I nodded and took a deep breath in.

"Welcome little Holly Mae Meddows," I smiled.

They awwed at the name. Holly let out a little yawn and closed her brown eyes. I snuggled her close to me, she was like my mini clone.

"I guess it's my turn now," Roger chuckled.

"Make way for Ben Fredrick John," Roger said as he bounced Ben a bit.

"Oh yes darling, what a score!" Freddie said.

"Honestly, I didn't know that Maddie used my middle name for Holly," Roger chuckled.

They all shared turns holding the two babies, Freddie was especially happy that he got to see them.

"Taylors, you two make beautiful babies," Freddie said, making us chuckle.

Once they left, it was me and my husband along with our newly born twins.

------------------------
ok so i picked these names because i thought they would be absolutely adorable but then i found out that there's a kids show that's called 'ben and hollys little kingdom'. don't think anything of that i didn't even realize haha. hope you like the names ❤️