chapter one hundred thirty one;

"Maddie you were a fucking genius out there!" Freddie said as we walked through the hotel doors.

"Well I was only doing my job," I joked.

"You were amazing out there petal, either way." Roger said as he grabbed onto my hand.

"Wait. Why the hell are we coming here? We should be getting absolutely shitfaced!" Freddie said. Freddie ended up convincing us enough to go to a nearby strip club, great.

We walked in and saw people dancing and humping on each other. There were other people who were passed out, and others who were getting their kinky on.

"Freddie why the hell-" I said before getting cut off.

"Well aren't you handsome?" A woman said as she approached Brian. I felt so mm bad for him, but most of the people here must've spoke english.

"Um t-thank you," he said awkwardly.

"Come with me, I know a private and fun place," she said as she tugged on Brian. He ended up being dragged away be the woman.

Freddie, Deaky, Roger, and I sat at a booth while drinking the drinks we ordered before Brian went away.

"This place is uh- interesting..." Deaky said.

"Maybe a bit too interesting.." Roger raised an eyebrow.

"Oh come on, you guys are so boring let's have some fun!" Freddie said before approaching a lot of men, we didn't see him after that.

"I'm going to head to the restroom," I said awkwardly. Roger nodded and let me out of the booth as I made my way to the restroom.

I heard moaning as I reached the door, I decided I could hold it.

I went back to the booth, seeing a girl there. She was awfully close to Roger's face.

"Um, can I help you?" I asked pissed off as she looked at me.

"Oh hello, I'm Helen. I was just talking to this hottie," she said as she caressed Roger cheek. He was sending a face saying 'help me'.

"Can you do me a favor and get off my husband?" I asked. Her eyes went wide as she slowly backed away.

"Oh- I didn't know-" She said before running off. Roger grabbed me and held me tight in his arms. Deaky looked absolutely traumatized.

"You're sexy when you're jealous," Roger said in my ear. I eyes him as I looked up and smiled a bit.

"Let's go find Brian and get out of here," Deaky said. We agreed and we searched for Brian.

Soon after we started looking, we found him being jumped by the girl from before. He quickly got up and we got out of there.

"Jesus Christ why did Fred have to bring us there," I said.

"I'm not sure, I think he's trying to get away from the fact we're all married and he's not," Brian said in a pissy tone.

We went back to the hotel, traumatized that night. God it was so bad in there, I couldn't bare to see Roger and another girl almost kiss.