chapter one hundred ninety;

December 26, 1978
New Orleans, LA

"You might want to clap and stomp along to this one my darlings," Freddie said.

We all knew what this song was.

I stomped my feet and clapped. Roger played the drums like he never had before.

"Buddy you're a boy, make a big noise. Playing in the street gonna be a big man some day! You got mud on your face, you big disgrace. Kicking your can all over the place, sing it!" Freddie sang.

"We will, we will rock you!" I sang along with the crowd even though I was unnoticeable.

An hour and a half later.

"Rog I'm going next door to get the twins," I said. Roger nodded and laid down on his side of the bed.

I knocked on Winnie's door. She answered it with a huge smile and handed me Holly and Ben. I thanked her, but something caught my eye as she closed the door.

I saw across the hall that Brian's door was cracked just a bit. I told Roger what I saw and he took the twins from me.

I slowly opened Brian's door, and what I saw disgusted me.

"Who is she?" I asked.

Brian jumped up along with the girl that was on his lap.

"Maddie I uh- this is Anita. She flew in from London to see us because she couldn't wait-" Brian stuttered.

Brian then held up a finger to Anita meaning one second. She nodded and Brian took me out into the hallway.

"What the hell Bri! What will Chrissie think, hell shes pregnant and you're cheating on her!" I whisper shouted.

Brian looked ashamed of himself, I wouldn't blame him. That's so wrong to cheat on your spouse, especially when she's pregnant and you can't see her.

"I'm sorry Maddie, the pressure is so much. Besides, I really like Anita and I think I'm falling for her," Brian said.

"Well you're going to have to tell Chrissie either way," I said.

"I'm taking her with me on the rest of the tour, Paul said he doesn't care as long as she doesn't get in the way," he said.

I rolled my eyes and went back to Roger and I's room.

"What happened? I heard mumbling in the hallway," Roger asked as he put the twins in their own bed.

"He's done it this time Rog. He's fucking cheated on Chrissie with some Anita girl. He even said she's taking her on the rest of the tour with us," I said as I sat on the bed.

"You have to tell her. She's also pregnant with his child, so I mean it's his loss." Roger shrugged as he came on the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Look at them, they've grown so fast," I said quietly as Holly closed her eyes.

"Indeed they have. Are the grown enough to have more babies?" Roger asked giddily.

"Not yet honey, I promise I'll tell you when I want more kids," I chuckled as I sat in his lap. I resented my head on his shoulder and Roger's big arms wrapped around me.

"I love you," he said in. my ear.

"I love you too," I said before I looked up and kissed his cheek.

"I love you more," he said.

"Shut up before I punch you." I joked as I brought my lips to his.