chapter nineteen;

It was now two in the morning, Deaky is like dead. Roger's completely passed out on top of me. Freddie is dancing on his bed almost naked. Brian went up behind Freddie and scared him, and Fred let out a high pitched scream that managed to wake Deaky and Roger.

"Rog, let's go back to the room, it's getting late and you have a gig tomorrow." I said pulled him up. I had to drag him all the way back to our room. Isn't that fun?

"Babe, you look so pretty. Your hair is everywhere, looks like a porcupine." He said, stroking my hair.

"What the fuck Roger? How drunk are you?"

"I'm not drunk! I'm completely sobe-" He got cut off as he ran into the bathroom to throw up. Fun.

I went in there to give him company. I felt bad for the poor lad, I don't think he meant to get himself sick. He was throwing up for a good half hour before I finally helped him get cleaned up and into bed.

"Rog, come on let's get you into bed." I said. Why does this feel like babysitting again?

"Mm alright love, goodnight." He said as he passed out next to me on our bed. Boy, I hope Freddie is alright. He was almost naked by the time me and Roger left.

"Goodnight Roger," I whispered.

He turned over to face me, and I dug my face into his bare chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist. We drifted off to sleep in that very position, and I didn't want to move at all. I don't care if he was drunk.

The next morning...

"Ugh Mads- What happened last night?" I heard Roger say as I got up.

"You got drunk. Really drunk. You also got sick last night, but I helped clean you up and put you into bed." I said I started yawning.

I could already tell he had a pounding headache. He was holding his head as if the whole room were spinning. His eyes were looking everywhere at once. But then he smiled, and said, "Thank you for taking care of me love, that's really sweet of you. You could've left my stupid drunk ass alone, but you took care of me. Thank you." He said smiling at me.

I gave him some pain killers along with a sweet kiss, and we headed off to the arena they'd be playing at tonight.