chapter one hundred eighty one;

"Maddie! Roger! What a surprise!" Mary said. Freddie was already inside.

"Aw there's little Holly and Ben," she said as we walked in.

I handed her Holly, and Holly seemed to love Mary. Roger handed her Ben and they both seemed to love her.

"They love their aunt Mary," I giggled.

"I've only met them once too," she chuckled.

She handed me back the twins. Of course, Freddie wanted to have his time with them so I decided to give him a turn.

"So what's it like having such a huge house now?" Roger asked.

"Oh it's nice yeah, just a bit lonely in such a huge place," she said.

"Would you like some coffee?" She asked as she saw Freddie making the twins giggle.

"Sure that'd be nice, although I can get it. You're probably tired," I offered.

"Oh alright, there's a pot of coffee already made on the stove. You could pour a few cups," she said.

I nodded and made my way to the kitchen. As I poured the cups of coffee, I heard Roger shout something.

"One and three sevenths sugars for my coffee Maddie!" He shouted.

"I'm just doing two," I shouted back. I didn't get a response back, although I heard the three frowns up talking and the twins laughing so I knew everything was going alright.

I set the tray with the coffee cups on the table that was in front of the couches.

"Instead of just Holly, you should call her Holly Mae," Mary smiled as she bounced her up and down.

"That's not a bad idea," I said.

"I like it," Roger said as he wrapped an arm around me.

"Our little Holly Mae," I smiled as I laid my head on his shoulder.

Freddie was bouncing Ben up and down. Ben seemed to really like Freddie, which I was so happy about. Freddie would be amazing with kids.

"There's my little man," Roger said as Freddie handed Ben to him.

"I'm so glad you could move over here Mary, now we're only a few houses away," I said.

"Yeah, I just needed some time with my parents. Freddie was nice enough to move me in here this past week," Mary said.

"You're welcome to visit anytime," Roger said.

"Same with you," She smiled.

Mary handed me little Holly Mae, I thought it was getting late and the twins needed to get to sleep anyways.

"I think it's your bedtime," I said as the twins yawned in unison.

"I could say the same here," Freddie said as he yawned.

We all laughed, this is what real friendship felt like.

"We're going to head out Mary, goodnight. Thanks for letting us come over," Roger said as he followed me to the door.

"Thank you for coming," she smiled.

We made our way back home, and I'm pretty sure Freddie stayed after we left. By the looks of it, they seem to be friends. Freddie's always called her the love of his life. I always knew him being gay wouldn't get in between their friendship.

"I'm getting a bit sleepy, we should bathe them in the morning," Roger said. He usually helped me when it came to changing, feeding, bathing, or even playing with them. He never left me alone with the twins, and that's something that makes him an amazing father.

"Agreed, lets put them to sleep," I said as we walked through the door.