chapter five;

I turned on the radio only to hear one of my favorite Queen songs.

"Oh my god I love this song!" I beamed.

Roger laughed, "Yeah, Seven Seas of Rhye is a masterpiece."

"One of my favorites so far."

He smiled at me.

"We're here love," he said as he got out to open my door.

We pulled up to a little lovely park that was in the middle of London, I guess I never really noticed it. Roger went to the back of the car and got a blanket. I went back to see if he needed any help.

"Need any help?" I asked.

"Yeah, could you grab that bag there?"

"Sure," I said as he went to go set the blanket down under a tree.

We sat down, and I sat the bag behind us. The night was absolutely beautiful, all of the nighttime noises making me feel very at home.

"Would you like some wine? I've got glasses right here." He asked me.

"Sure, I love wine," I smiled.

He pulled out a bottle of wine, and poured two glasses. He pulled out some finger sandwiches and chocolate covered strawberries, which were my favorite.

"Here you go m'lday," he said very posh.

"Thank you," I beamed at him.

He handed me my glass and set the sandwiches in front of us to much on. He also set out the strawberries which I couldn't really resist.

"How'd you know chocolates covered strawberries were my favorite?" I laughed.

"Fred told me, he said I should surprise you," he said nervously.

"You don't need to be nervous Roger, I'm not perfect myself."

"I'm usually nervous around beautiful girls, sorry love."

I could tell he said that on purpose to compliment me. But I was shocked. He just called me beautiful. Honestly, I think I was falling for him more than I thought I would.

"Did you just call me beautiful?" Shit. I'm embarrassing myself.

"Yes, because it's true." He said as he intertwined his fingers into mine.

My heart fluttered.