chapter fourty two;

Roger started to suck on my neck, then leading down to my stomach. I watched him breathlessly as he left marks on my body.

"It's my turn now," I whispered as I started to cling my lips upon his neck. I started to kiss along his abs as he started to moan.

"Fuck babe-" He said as his lips met mine once more. We had kissed more passionately this time, and that's when things got heated.

A few minutes later Roger entered inside me. I couldn't help but moan. He shut me up as he pulled out a bit early.

Once again we connected lips, and gave each other another long and passionate kiss.

"Mads you're going to be the death of me," he breathed out as he pulled away for a moment.

(Sorry for that awful smut)
After that happened...

After we stopped, it was hard for me to walk. I couldn't get up very well so I wobbled over to the bathroom as I heard Roger laughing at me.

"Would you like to join?" I asked as I looked through the doorframe.

"Why wouldn't I? We could cuddle more in there and I can hold you in my arms," he said as he dashed into the bathroom excitedly.

I started the warm water and felt it fall onto my bare skin from the shower overhead.

"Rog, that was amazing. I've never felt anything like that before." I said as he got into the shower and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"You haven't felt anything like that at all I thought?" He joked.

"You're right I haven't. I just thought I'd never find the right person to do it with. Little did I know I have an amazing boyfriend I'd love to make love to anytime."

He smiled sweetly and washed my hair with my shampoo.

"I quite like seeing your things in my house. It reminds me that I have. a beautiful girl living with me." He said as he rinsed my hair.

I smiled and gave him a light kiss on the nose.

This was our thing now, we enjoyed each other's company very much. I'm happy that I've gotten to have a chance with THE Roger Taylor. The womanizer upon womanizer.