chapter one hundred seventy six;

"Maddie!" Roger shouted worriedly. I shot up as sweat rolled down my face.

"Another nightmare?" He asked.

I nodded and cried into his shoulder. I cried so hard at one point I thought I woke up the twins.

"Come on there there, explain what happened," he said as he rubbed my back.

"You accused me of hooking up with someone and you hurt me and threw me against a wall and you kicked me and you punched me square in the face," I said into his shoulder. Roger listened and held me in his arms.

"You even took off your wedding ring," I cried harder saying that.

"I would never do any of those things. I'm so sorry, I don't know why you keep dreaming those things. I could never hurt a girl," he said.

I nodded and he kissed me. He held me close to his chest and rubbed my back.

"Thank you for not leaving," I whispered.

"I would never think of a day in my life that I would ever leave you," he said reassuringly.

We talked for a few more minutes before going back to sleep.

The afternoon.

"Maddie do you want to come to the studio? You could bring the twins, the boys love them," Roger asked.

"Studio? What's the album this time?" I asked.

"We're calling it Jazz. Releases a few days before you birthday," he said.

"Sure, let me get them dressed and we'll be on our way," I said.

"I could help," he suggested. I took his offer on that and we went upstairs.

Two hours later.

"A song idea already? How long have you had it written?" John asks Brian.

"I called it Fat Bottomed Girls," Bri said.

"I like the sound of that!" Freddie yells.

Brian gave him the lyrics, he started singing vocals and Brian looked very pleased.

"I quite like it too," Roger said as he bounced Holly up and down.

"Aw come here Ben," Deaky says as he picks him up and sets him on the table in front of him.

"I'm so glad you all enjoy the twins," I said.

"Oh of course! We love having them around," Brian smiled.